Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 291
02-15-2013, 07:54 PM
I was having the same problem. All you have to do is queue for PvE encounter, as soon as you get into the encounter (before you move an inch) you can put your bridge officers into their stations. Hope that helps you.
Lt. Commander
# 292 bug on broff stationing
02-15-2013, 09:28 PM
I got my captain ship for the fed side at level 30 but for 2 days now have not been able to station my broffs so i have no broff ability.

I tryed loging in and out. I tryed switching ships and then logging in and out and switching back. I wrote a ticket ... Any suggestions?
Ensign
# 293 Possible solution
02-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Had the same problem of not being able to assign bridge officers when I leveled a new toon. Took them into a idle foundry just to try to get something done with them. Since it also had some targets to shoot I said what the heck and opened fire. After combat ended well waiting for it to end I tried to slot my bridge officers, and boom, it worked. Tried it with another toon that lost bridge officer slots after finishing the 3rd year event mission, worked for them also.
Lt. Commander
# 294
02-16-2013, 12:21 AM
This is a pretty big game breaking bug, why isn't this fixed?
Starfleet Veteran
# 295
02-16-2013, 01:02 AM
I had the same issue. I had a science toon and an engineering toon that just got to level 50. I initially wasn't able to put bridge officers in their stations, but when I started to play the second wave mission, I was able to slot my bridge officers during the beginning of the mission. I don't know if this can work with all missions because I never tried. That's how I solved the issue for myself, hopefully this can solve others.
Ensign
This has got to be one of the largest FUBAR, Charilie Foxtrot yet. Even with the work around I cant get a damned thing loaded. Why do we have to do a dog and pony show to get something to work that was already WORKING before all of these so called "updates"?

* Logging in and out - Negative
* Changing ships (everyone I have) - Negative
* Going to a different zone - Negative
* Entering battle to force it to work - Negative
* Complete shut down and restart of everything - Negative

Next!! I know how about fix the damned bug!!

Last edited by markustyrellium; 02-16-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Captain
# 297
02-16-2013, 03:09 AM
We had the cannot slot bridge officers bug in our fleet , many of our members

Transwarp to the fleet starbase and the problem is solved , you can slot new officers in orbit and if you beam to the Fleet starbase you can slot them there as well.

good luck

it appears the open public instances are bugged
Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Career Officer
# 298
02-16-2013, 03:27 AM
So what am I suppose to do now? I haven't been able to run ship content for over day because I cannot get any of my Engineers or Sci BoFF to go into ANY ship that I switched after the patch. I have tried everything in this thread...fixed this god damn stupid bug or Its been over 24 hours.

Edit:

Fixed it after 24 hours by doing a RICH dil daily...yes that was the only map that allowed me to add the BoFF.....stupid
Ensign
# 299
02-16-2013, 04:41 AM
I want to telll everyone the Fleet Starbase is best work around. I have a new ship with and could slot no BO 's tilll dock at our starbase. Many others had same experience. Love spend hunders of millliions on a ship with no BO's
Ensign
# 300 same here
02-16-2013, 04:47 AM
Greets all,

Well i have the same problem,

Altough it was no new vesel .

After the doomsdag mision i just could not mount bridge oficers any more.

Tryt to play without but that is at the moment no fun at all, keep going boom you know....

hope this mather is resolved fast since sto and borderlands are the only games i play at the moment.

Friendly regards and good luck from,

Dane.D.Duval
Closed Thread