Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,180
# 1001
02-16-2013, 05:57 AM
Wooohoo over 1,000 posts....Fleet marks for all...Too soon?...i'll come back

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party


Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 623
# 1002
02-16-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm surprised they haven't tried to smooth this over with a President's Day Weekend sale.

Not even an attempt at appeasement, just a flat out burrying of heads in the sand.
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 1003
02-16-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Wooohoo over 1,000 posts....Fleet marks for all...Too soon?...i'll come back
..and happy 101 pages anniversary!

This thread has to have broke some kind of record for STO forums.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 221
# 1004
02-16-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Wooohoo over 1,000 posts....Fleet marks for all...Too soon?...i'll come back

Ever the pragmatist..
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,618
# 1005
02-16-2013, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
..and happy 101 pages anniversary!

This thread has to have broke some kind of record for STO forums.
Nope.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...hlight=capulet
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 623
# 1006
02-16-2013, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post

Well, you could say this thread took a shorter time to reach 100 pages (less than 48 hours for this, almost a month for your link.)

That has to be some kind of record for these forums
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,618
# 1007
02-16-2013, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordagamemnonb5 View Post
Well, you could say this thread took a shorter time to reach 100 pages (less than 48 hours for this, almost a month for your link.)

That has to be some kind of record for these forums
hmmm maybe. harder to search for that.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,292
# 1008
02-16-2013, 06:24 AM
They should just add FM packs to the C-store.

Ranting will stop and everyone will be lining up to give them their money!
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 623
# 1009
02-16-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
They should just add FM packs to the C-store.

Ranting will stop and everyone will be lining up to give them their money!
Sad thing is you are probably right.
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,292
# 1010
02-16-2013, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordagamemnonb5 View Post
Reality is they have a monoploy - there is nowhere else to get your Star Trek fix at present.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 AM.