Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 11
02-16-2013, 02:44 PM
This will be done the next time I actually decide to log in. Which isn't likely soon.
All cloaks should be canon.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
02-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Btw Kaz, apparently crosslinking is against the rules
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.
Career Officer
# 13
02-16-2013, 03:37 PM
What can us Fed players do to show solidarity with our opressed Klingon brothers?
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Captain
# 14
02-16-2013, 03:45 PM
..looking at a list of titles on the stowiki

'This Far, No Further' (does require blowing all 10 unimatrix ships from red alert though...)

'Fallen' Receive 500,000 Tetryon Damage with your Ship

There are others but they dont feel right, or might be a tad aggressive :/

(just some ideas, not suggestions ^^
Tactical Cube deals 338364 (204629) Kinetic Damage to Tactical Cube with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.
Recoil damage... Burn
Career Officer
# 15
02-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Any efforts you want to make on the Fed side would be greatly appreciated!!

Just refer them back to this thread - I'm going to concentrate my time on the KDF since I spend more time there anyway and honestly, the KDF have had a much harder time of things than the Feds have.

That's not to say that the issues we're discussing don't affect both factions but the removal of the Fleet Marks reward isn't the whole issue, it's just a symptom of Cryptic ignoring what its players want in favour of 'metrics'.

If we're going to appeal to Cryptic for a meaningful dialogue and transparency in its handling of issues that affect the player-base, I think the KDF is the obvious place to start

I'm going to be writing to a number of the big KDF fleets to try and get them to support us - wish me luck!
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Ensign
# 16
02-16-2013, 04:20 PM
I'll bend my bow to your will, sir! You have my blade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Hello everyone,

some of you may be aware of the recent decision to axe Fleet Marks as a reward for 'Investigate Officer Reports' - whilst Dan Stahl has stated that alternate ways of earning Fleet Marks will be implemented at some point in the future, that's of little comfort to small (or even large) KDF and Federation fleets right now.

Many in the community are still unsettled by the depth of the cutbacks to Dilithium rewards and the increased emphasis on grind that was introduced with Season 7 and this latest move is seen by myself and others as a further step towards taking freedom of choice as to how to enjoy this game out of the hands of the players.

These issues aside, the KDF as a whole is still in dire need of more content and Dev attention - I won't go into specifics here since we're all aware of where Cryptic/PWE has failed the KDF.

So I have a simple request - Cryptic has inadvertently given the KDF a means to peacefully protest when the Federation has none - the 'Disenchanted' title that's given as a reward for completing the Fek'lhri missions.

I'll be changing the title on both of my KDF characters to Disenchanted until such a time as Cryptic/PWE shows itself to be addressing the concerns of not just the KDF, but the player-base in general and I appeal to all of you that feel the KDF and the game deserves better to do the same.

Thank you for your time
Ensign
# 17
02-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Weyland, how can I get a hold of you in-game?
Career Officer
# 18
02-16-2013, 04:37 PM
I've been playing STO since launch and I find it very frustrating that the Developers have done so little to bring the KDF up to the same level as the Federation players. I dabble from time to time with a Klingon toon so I see first-hand just how little the Klingon's have in the way of content compared to the Federation side. STO is making a killing on the cost of lockbox key's and needs to take some of it and sink it into creating content for the KDF. You have my support.
Empire Veteran
# 19
02-16-2013, 04:40 PM
Add my name to the rolls of the disenchanted for disenchanted I have been for some time now.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Career Officer
# 20
02-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaharon View Post
Weyland, how can I get a hold of you in-game?
@aegisprime - if I'm not on feel free to send me an email

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Add my name to the rolls of the disenchanted for disenchanted I have been for some time now.
I've read many of your posts and they've always communicated so well your frustration with Cryptic and the state of the KDF, but also the hopes you have for things to get better - thank you so much for your support!!

And thank you too nassiris!!
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012

Last edited by weylandjuarez; 02-16-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Closed Thread