Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 4971
02-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Jacob spots the admiral and makes his way over to him.

Jacob: sir glad to see again.

Hood: same here Jacob. Should you be moving about though son. Those gorn did a nasty number on you.

Jacob: ill be alright sir.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 4972
02-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Jacob: so now what do we do.

Hood : we wait. Let you heal up and then decide our next move.

Jacob: we should be doing something now. We need to get with the fleet.
Frustration starts entering his voice.

Hood : we will in time Jacob. Right now we are here so let's make do with what we have.

Hood looks at Jacob who is pacing around hood sighs

Hood : Jacob does this have anything to do with the man we saw. Back on the ship.

Jacob looks at hood : I don't want to talk about him.

And before hood can say a word Jacob grabs both combat knives and leaves hood sitting at the tent. Despite his pain his anger overrides hi@ want to sit down. He easily slips into the woods. Where he finds a sturdy tree and climbs about half way up he knows hood isn't trying to cause any problems. He really can't explaine his anger even right now. He sits in the tree holding one of the knives and listening to the animals and looking out at the stars.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,270
# 4973
02-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: so now what do we do.

Hood : we wait. Let you heal up and then decide our next move.

Jacob: we should be doing something now. We need to get with the fleet.
Frustration starts entering his voice.

Hood : we will in time Jacob. Right now we are here so let's make do with what we have.

Hood looks at Jacob who is pacing around hood sighs

Hood : Jacob does this have anything to do with the man we saw. Back on the ship.

Jacob looks at hood : I don't want to talk about him.

And before hood can say a word Jacob grabs both combat knives and leaves hood sitting at the tent. Despite his pain his anger overrides hi@ want to sit down. He easily slips into the woods. Where he finds a sturdy tree and climbs about half way up he knows hood isn't trying to cause any problems. He really can't explaine his anger even right now. He sits in the tree holding one of the knives and listening to the animals and looking out at the stars.
OOC: Yeah he knows Gyunei from Section 31 but also from recovering the information key to Drake's downfall. He was captured by them again and well now he is the person you see now. Reconditioned, but is slowly starting to crack..
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 4974
02-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Ooc: yeah figured it would be like that.

Hood wakes up and sees that Jacob still has nog returned. His worry starts to grow when he can't find him anywhere in the camp.

Jacob meanwhile wakes up and just co.tinues to sit high up in the tree.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,270
# 4975
02-16-2013, 11:36 AM
*Preston is in his office sitting in front of the galaxy map.. D'rix is wearing her robe carrying a tray of scotch.. *

D'rix: They are massing in several areas but we should not expect an attack..

Preston: Of course not.. James isn't the type of man to go and look for a fight.. Not unless.

D'rix: Sir... what you have planned no one in history has even thought possible.. It is a lot of evil to bear...

Preston: Leaving a bright future is what is important and unity and resolve are needed right now... I don't want to be an evil man... But if I have to shoulder the evils of the world... I will...


D'rix: You still can't forgive him can you?

Preston: *remembers that event three years ago.. he has felt her presence around him and the pain of shooting her down.... accidentally...* No I haven't... I am trying to move on.. *Sips the glass of scotch..*

D'rix: I know.. *steps in front of him and his rests his head in her chest weary*

Preston: Guide me..

D'rix: *She hugs his head closely* It must be from holding the expectation laid on you by your father.. Anyone would be weary... Preston

*In the morning *

D'rix: We won't move on the group at Caspian IV but we will look to set up skirmish points so we can drive them away and reclaim some worlds back..

Preston: Very well.. Be sure that it is done..

D'rix: Remember Admiral.. Once you beat him..

Preston: I know.. I will be yours to command..

*Several forces move in Gyunei's vessel included. move to several points to set up their plan.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 4976
02-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Jacob pulls out the padd he grabbed before he left and starts taking it apart and starts looking for key components. He takes a few pieces and uses what he has to override its own limitations. To create a small transponder. He sets it to his and Sarah's personnel comm channel that they used when they where fighting the empire. And he knows with any luck she will get the signal. He knows something is going to happen and he knows they need to get back to the fleet.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,270
# 4977
02-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob pulls out the padd he grabbed before he left and starts taking it apart and starts looking for key components. He takes a few pieces and uses what he has to override its own limitations. To create a small transponder. He sets it to his and Sarah's personnel comm channel that they used when they where fighting the empire. And he knows with any luck she will get the signal. He knows something is going to happen and he knows they need to get back to the fleet.
*Rustle in the forest as things get closer.. Shouts and cries as they start rushing the encampment..All hell breaks loose.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 4978
02-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Rustle in the forest as things get closer.. Shouts and cries as they start rushing the encampment..All hell breaks loose.*
Jacob grabs both knives and heads toward the camp.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 4979
02-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Rustle in the forest as things get closer.. Shouts and cries as they start rushing the encampment..All hell breaks loose.*
He arrives at the camp and takes down two attackers that where moving on hood. Hood is hurt but not leathly. His eyes grow cold as he looks at a group of attackers that start coming towards him. He twirls his knives and moves on them.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,270
# 4980
02-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
He arrives at the camp and takes down two attackers that where moving on hood. Hood is hurt but not leathly. His eyes grow cold as he looks at a group of attackers that start coming towards him. He twirls his knives and moves on them.
*They are in ragged republic clothes and have gorn with them. Hungry gorn. Emris starts shooting the few phaser rifles that are around.... killing many in well placed shots. *

Emris: *Federation battle hand signals: lead them away from the camp..*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:06 PM.