Survivor of Romulus
# 11
02-17-2013, 02:46 AM
Hair for Orion males (they DO have it the borg style metal is not something natural)

Smaller breasts as standard for females

FLAT option for aliens (less than 20% of species are mammals why does everything have breasts?)

Insectoid mouthparts for Aliens
Captain
# 12
02-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Hair for Orion males (they DO have it the borg style metal is not something natural)

FLAT option for aliens (less than 20% of species are mammals why does everything have breasts?)

On a similar note, a 'non gender' would also be nice

There are aliens in trek that are genderless (non namable spring to mind atm, but they are threre!)
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Career Officer
# 13
02-17-2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:

Definitely what's hilighted!
Career Officer
# 14
02-19-2013, 07:08 PM
a star trek-themed rework of whatever one they put in neverwinter

you know.

along with the ground combat engine to go along with it.

i don't care if i have to rework my character's looks. I'm confident that if i could make a character look a certain way in City of Star Trek's character creator, i could do at least as well with any modern character creator.
Career Officer
# 15 Lighting
02-20-2013, 11:15 AM
How about the ability to change the lighting in the Tailor? I can't name the number of times I've done something in the Tailor, only to find out it looks different under actual lighting conditions in the game.

I've seen this done in other games (City of Heroes springs to mind), I should think it could be done here.

From Dan Stahl's comments, they're just streamlining the initial character creation process. I don't think they're touching the Tailor itself.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Empire Veteran
# 16
02-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Full agreement with everyone.
Career Officer
# 17
02-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Male characters with bare arms have some semblance of muscle definition. Female characters do not. I think it ought to at least be an option.
Lieutenant
# 18
02-24-2013, 01:38 AM
Quote:

I doubt that (the highlighted) is likely to happen. A dev once explained that to keep STO's rating they can't allow anything to be done with a characters that could allow them to be confused with children since then the game could be accused of containing violence... etc. against children.

So that's part of why the male avatars never have less than a 5 o'clock shadow, and why the females are clearly post-pubescent.
Captain
# 19
02-24-2013, 04:17 AM
I do like the idea of mixing Robes with Uniform stuff. For example, the guards First City, the Academy, and Starbase. They wear red and black robes with the Veteran shoulder pauldrons. Let us do this. The robe, Korath trousers, Bortasqu boots, and Veteran pauldrons if you have them, this is a uniform that will indeed make any non KDF seethe with envy!
Quote:
Or in the case of Caitians and Ferasans, that is not where feline mammary glands are located anyway!

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 20
02-24-2013, 06:44 AM
More KDF costumes and more haircuts