Career Officer
# 11
02-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Whiiiich doesn't really matter because that passive is currently disabled.
Is it still disabled? Funny how Cryptic hasn't mentioned it or brought it up in a loooong while. Is there some way to prove that its not working? I would love to start a thread about that if we could point to evidence that its not enabled.
Captain
# 12
02-16-2013, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger1414 View Post
Is it still disabled? Funny how Cryptic hasn't mentioned it or brought it up in a loooong while. Is there some way to prove that its not working? I would love to start a thread about that if we could point to evidence that its not enabled.
Equip a mk I shield.

Go to your defense tab in system space. You will see a shield regen value that's too low for your passive to be active.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Lieutenant
# 13
02-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Whiiiich doesn't really matter because that passive is currently disabled.

Just out of curiosity where did you read that, I went through the last 3-4 patch notes and did not find that. If I'm looking in the wrong spot can you point me in the right direction, as I would love to see a list of other items disabled or nurfed.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Never mind, didn't realize it was THAT OLD of an issue.....

Last edited by hokeb1; 02-16-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Captain
# 14
02-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Its not disabled, it just not added to the regen value listed at the defence tab. you can however find the passive, on your captain passive skills.
Lieutenant
# 15
02-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
Its not disabled, it just not added to the regen value listed at the defence tab. you can however find the passive, on your captain passive skills.

cool, thanks for the info
Captain
# 16
02-17-2013, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
That's not true. It was originally listed on the defense tab after it got derped. If you want further proof of Captain passives being listed, check out your Attack tab, and if you have precision, your crit will be 3% higher. How else do I have 10.9% Crit on my FAC with only 3 points in EWS and only one [crth] mod on my weapons?

Will post screenshot when more awake.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Captain
# 17
02-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
That's not true. It was originally listed on the defense tab after it got derped. If you want further proof of Captain passives being listed, check out your Attack tab, and if you have precision, your crit will be 3% higher. How else do I have 10.9% Crit on my FAC with only 3 points in EWS and only one [crth] mod on my weapons?

Will post screenshot when more awake.
Sidebar: weapon mods don't apply to your universal stats (accuracy/critd/crith), so they wouldn't be expected to show up in the stat tabs.
Captain
# 18
02-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Sidebar: weapon mods don't apply to your universal stats (accuracy/critd/crith), so they wouldn't be expected to show up in the stat tabs.
Which doesn't change the fact that I somehow have 10% + crit chance passively. So I figure the Captain passives DO show up on your ship stats.
Captain
# 19
02-17-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Which doesn't change the fact that I somehow have 10% + crit chance passively. So I figure the Captain passives DO show up on your ship stats.
Captain passives =/= weapon mods.

But yes, they (captain passives) do show on the character/ship sheet
Captain
# 20
02-17-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Captain passives =/= weapon mods.
Never said they did. Simply was using that as an example to show that captain passives DO show up on your trait tabs.