Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
02-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Romulan NPC Ships sometimes shoot there Torps at their fleetmates or them salves

sometimes there torps fly some meters and then stop and fly back to the npc ship that shoot it
Level 50 Cpts: W-T-Riker; Jadzia; Sharan; K'Dhan; T-W-Riker; T'Pok; Ehrehin; Shanara; Karana; Lukara
Subscribed For: 1200 Days 23-08-2013

Last edited by ussberlin; 02-19-2013 at 05:59 AM.
Ensign
# 12 timer cool down
02-15-2013, 03:42 PM
since this last patch, all of my timers, and i mean ALL (ground or space) will get a 2 min cool down. during that time all i can do is fly around. can not do anything because all of the timers are on a cool down. What is up with this.
Career Officer
# 13
02-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Forgive me if I missed these additional bugs I'm going to add to your list. I didnt read thru some of the responses because of their TLDR value. Ofc, I read the OP.
  • Fed quads can equip on fighters, KDF cannot.
  • Human bridge officer for the KDF cannot be modified at all. Stuck as a generic ugo.
Ensign
Another slight instability starting to bug me this morning! I'm hardly able to log onto my characters. And the slightest map changing seems to be an adventure which finally causes the server to throw me out really really annoying. So my suggestion to the devs: BEFORE ADDING ANYTHING NEW FIX ANY KNOWN AND EMPIRICALLY LISTED BUGS IN HERE!
Lieutenant
# 15
02-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phostrela View Post
Forgive me if I missed these additional bugs I'm going to add to your list. I didnt read thru some of the responses because of their TLDR value. Ofc, I read the OP.
  • Fed quads can equip on fighters, KDF cannot.
  • Human bridge officer for the KDF cannot be modified at all. Stuck as a generic ugo.
I've been getting this too. Not sure what is causing it. It doesn't always happen, but it seems to happen more often when I use Engineering Team I at the same time as any tactical ability is active.
Lieutenant
# 16
02-18-2013, 03:36 PM
I don't use engineering team so I haven't had a problem with the 2 minute cooldown bug, but I have had problems with my abilities in general. Often, my hazard emitter/polarize hull will gray out during combat. I haven't used them, they simply gray out and I am prohibited from using them. It's strange and I'm not sure why this happens. I doubt Cryptic gives a **** but maybe other people have the same problem too.

Also, I've noticed some of my cannon abilities get added cooldowns, in some cases a total of 1 minute or 45 seconds needed for them to recharge. That's not normal but I've seen it happen on my ships lately.
Republic Veteran
# 17
02-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussberlin View Post
Romulan NPC Ships sometimes shoot there Torps at their fleetmates or them slaves

sometimes there torps fly some meters and then stop and fly back to the npc shipd that shoot it
Oh please keep this bug! I love it. It's so funny two watch Rommie Warbirds commit suicide with their own weapons.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Commander
# 18
02-21-2013, 07:07 AM
Well yet another patch about "foundriesfoundriesfoundries" and yes, the BoFF equiping problem and 2min CD are getting fixed. DUE TO OVERWHELMING OUTCRY. Still waiting for my shields to not show shuttle stats though since there will never be outcry about a bug most players don't even know exists. *sigh*
Career Officer
# 19
02-21-2013, 09:57 PM
The exchange bug has to be the worst.
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc

Last edited by oldkirkfan; 02-21-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Lieutenant
# 20
02-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Seeing as they're patching again this morning, let me add some more.

-Fed Azura Mission not doing the Tac optional (put a separate thread with more details)

-Changing characters from Fed to KDF or back again makes the clickable Fleet option under the chat box disappear on both sides. I can still see the Fleet chat and take part if I type /Fleet though. It's resolved by logging out of the game entirely and then back in, but it's still annoying and has happened to both myself and a Fleetmate many times.

-Trying to beam down to Qp'noS: First City often makes me beam to the Shipyards instead, likewise trying to beam to the Shipyards often lands me in the First City. This happens even if I fly my ship over to the Shipard starbase. One time I had to click 'Beam to First City four times before it actually beamed me over there. Four! I just kept reappearing on the Shipyard transporter pad. This is even more annoying than the Fleet tabs completely disappearing. Where my character ends up seems to be nothing more than random chance :S (also someone told me 'everyone knows about it, but nobody reports it.... seems kind of strange to me)

-EDIT: Just been reminded of this one, the Exchange terminals and Bank terminals in the KDF Exchange area on Qo'noS,the larger ones, have a tiny little are that you can actually interact with. Nowehere else I've been has this problem...

At least they got rid of the 2 minute universal cooldown, now I can actually use my cruiser heal boat.
I am NEVER calling my avatars 'toons'.

Quote:
Some people buy Tier V ships and expect to automatically win. Other people buy Tier V ships and are Tier V pilots

Last edited by ladydragonfury; 02-22-2013 at 01:31 AM.