Ensign
So I've been max level for a bit and came back during the 3rd anniversary ship giveaway. I decided that working through the episodes would be a fun way to spend some time between STFs with my fleet so I've been working my way through them and just finished the final episode mission to receive the amazing Engineering Kit - Equipment Technician Mk X (rare).

I'd only been offered the same kit 5 other times as I played through the missions. Its still not even one I want to use. I feel like I've been trolled.

After typing the last two paragraphs I went though the accolade menu (laborious) and discovered that I'd also gained the title 'Moist' which is cute though I doubt the good folks at Cryptic intended it to sound like a Dr. Horrible reference. A system note that I'd unlocked a new title would not be amiss.
Captain
# 2
02-17-2013, 10:09 AM
The thing is, there is no final mission. "A Light in the Dark" is supposed to take place before the last six Romulan Front missions, but they threw it in the Undine Front because ... well, it involves Undine.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 3
02-17-2013, 10:35 AM
for the most part i think it's more of a comment on the poor loot drops in general. I'v ebeen max level for about two years, and i still manage to get more Mk X drops than anything. Even on the final episodes of any story arc minus a few of the featured episodes, the rewards have really been nothing but a disappointment. My ship and crew are decked out in mostly MK XII very rare (a lot of the consoles benefit isn't worth their cost) so getting anything under MK XI rare just seems like credit fodder. I rarely see any Mk XII drops and even in elite stfs i'm still seeing a lot of Mk X gear. Playing on elite in general seems to give me nothing but food and batteries as well which defeats the purpose.

To be honest, i've stopped playing regular content simply because it's not rewarding at all.
Ensign
# 4
02-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
The thing is, there is no final mission.
When you have a list of them in order that automatically starts the next one after finishing the last, there is a final mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathshadow13
for the most part i think it's more of a comment on the poor loot drops in general.

Nope. Sorry. It's a valid axe to grind, but that's not what I'm complaining about. I'm saying that there appears to be no particular reward for completing the final mission on the missions tab. Doff Missions that reward a title say so in the rewards box. Even a text note that the first time completing the mission would reward a title would have helped. Personally I think a unique costume piece would also not have been out of line though.