Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lieutenant
So finally saved up 2k zen to get this baby. Go into customise to change by bridge to my usual layout.

Change cost - 1500 ZEN!

Not content with gouging us by not making our Fleet FDC a remake of a top tier ship that'd get us a 75% discount on fleet modules, they expect us to BUY THE NON-FLEET VERSION IN ORDER TO ACCESS CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
02-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwashu View Post
So finally saved up 2k zen to get this baby. Go into customise to change by bridge to my usual layout.

Change cost - 1500 ZEN!

Not content with gouging us by not making our Fleet FDC a remake of a top tier ship that'd get us a 75% discount on fleet modules, they expect us to BUY THE NON-FLEET VERSION IN ORDER TO ACCESS CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS?
This is a bug that the team is aware of. I don't have an ETA for resolution, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-15-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is a bug that the team is aware of. I don't have an ETA for resolution, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Of course not, it a KDF bug. We all know those are not important. I been wait for over month for my bug new content omega 5 customer unlocks to really unlock. No matter that I spent the dilhtium, grind omega marks.

Yet I still missing items I should have.
Career Officer
# 4
02-15-2013, 10:08 AM
that bug has been around since Season 6... don't count on a quick fix.

Corsair means KDF ship right?

Then you can also be happy that the default KDF Bridge, that you can't swap out of, is missing the Viewscreen.

i finnally had enough of it last weekend and bend over, paid another 1500 Zen for yellow windows, another ship texture and the ability to swap my bridge ... but it was the Fleet Scourge Retrofit for me
Lieutenant
# 5
02-15-2013, 01:12 PM
It should be a really easy fix. Depending on how it's handled, either change one flag on it, or otherwise copy a bit of code from the data for one of the ships into the other. It's a small oversight in creating the new ship but can snowball as more fleet retrofits are added if not addressed. don't get me wrong, I know what it can be like when successive dev teams have built more and more crap onto an engine that it was never designed to handle, and one bugfix for something recent breaks some obscure bit of legacy code, but really can it be that much of a conflict if you flag the ship as unlocking the regular corsair costumes? Hell, since we already have to pay full price even if we own the original ship, due to the retrofits not being of T5 ships, how about taking the easy route out and giving us a break by giving the T3 ship for free to anyone who buys the fleet version for 2000 zen?

Last edited by djwashu; 02-15-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 6
02-15-2013, 02:22 PM
it has always been there.
Commander
# 7
02-16-2013, 07:52 PM
I've never even seen any other texture for the Fleet Corsair then the Orion it come with.

How do you access other textures?
Lieutenant
# 8
02-17-2013, 01:05 AM
It's the other windows, and the option to change bridges that are locked out, but they all fall under the ship customisation screen. This viewscreenless Bird Of Prey bridge absolutely sucks for a carrier. The only benefit of it is that I swear my character runs just that little bit faster to get to the turbolifts and away from this nightmare.
Career Officer
# 9
02-17-2013, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

In the same pile as the Tholain Red Alert bug, probably.
Commander
# 10
02-17-2013, 03:45 PM
All the Klingon Bridges suck for an Orion Ship, none look right, thier too harsh for Orion Hedonists.