Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 launcher still not working
05-17-2012, 09:47 AM
hello cryptic i would like to belive you guys read this but i have not been able to launch my game since yesterday morning the launcher does its auto update then after awhile i get a message the thee launcher is in a state of no response i have uninstalled reinstalled shut off fire wall and anti virus was hoping this morning shut down you guy s would have fixed this i can bypass the auto launcher and i caqn log in but the it sits idly for a couple min and then says connetion to account server timed out repeatdly i need this fixed i dont pay money for **** i cant use hello anybody i need this fixed please
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2012, 07:00 PM
still not working *** holes
Lt. Commander
# 3 in a state of no response
05-17-2012, 09:30 PM
all of a sudden my self and 3 other friends cant even get the launcher to load , 3 days ago ,poof , it does not work ,,i submitted a ticket as usual i get a generic response that does not even apply to my situation ,they tell me to force verify ,,haha the launcher stopped loading how am i supposed to get to that screen ,, i miss live support , i could have been playing 3 days ago , if only support would read the detailed ticket i sent i would get a proper answer ,nothing on my cpu has changed ,i even dropped all firewalls ,did 2 scans ,a reg clean ,update files ,nothing works ,then did system restore to 3 days before the launcher stopped working ,this problem is not on my end ,,its a registered sto laucher , that you for wasteing more hours of my time sto.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-18-2012, 12:53 PM
i know right this i think is my 3rd day also i diunno i have gotten many responses from the whoever writes you back with stuff like its your internet connection restart your computer and even got a messaage telling me to delete the patch files out of the folder and then the launcher will re download them as it finds them missing however if the launcher wont launch then how is it supposed to replace my files so thats a no go for me but yes did scans i even went to town and used a cable net connection and still the launcher gave me a state of no reponse so i now know its not my internet not only that but sinc feb everyday i play im disabled and this is what i do lol so yeah how could we all get the same bad files or whatever they want to call it at the same time i have even reinstalled the whole game once and i have gotten launchers from people who can get online and they dont work for me so im out of options myself but if they not quick about this ill uninstall and damn it diablo 3 is out now i have sent them a dxdiag logs and hijack this logs and still waiting for answers i even got an email saying this is not an automated response from them lol after sending them an email asking if there was a live body somewhere for me to talk to lol they keep insisting its me and i guess its your fault too lol i knew i shouldnt have bought that dam duty officer off the exchange i knew there was something fishy about him lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-18-2012, 01:17 PM
not only that but what about us who are now screwed cant get online and i mean like i was replaying those episodes for the specials well now what i cant even if they fix this prob and we can get back on i think we should get a choice of rewards for all the missions we did not have the chance to finish and hell i say c credits for the store just for the inconvienence you know i mean damn guys i love the game but hate all the glitches and this is by far the worst
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-18-2012, 04:08 PM
oh wow i have explained to these people that the launcher wont launch and they tell me to force verify and other crap in the options on the launcher that wont open then they tell to log into my character and change settings i cant log on i cant launch wtf is wrong with the support team here
Ensign
# 7
02-17-2013, 04:08 PM
turn off remote software like team viewer