Career Officer
TAW Omega is now accepting applications to join our fleet.

We represent TAW.net in STO.

TAW.net is one of the largest gaming organisations in the world, currently boasting over 2500 members spread across tens of games.

We have our own TS3 server and host regular meetings, events and training sessions across all our games.

If you are looking for a mature, stable, honest gaming organisation please check us out on TAW.net.

Then, if you think we are what you're looking for hit me up ingame for a fleet invite.

rinko@rinkster.

I look forward to meeting you......
Ensign
# 2
02-27-2013, 04:09 PM
TAW Omega is now accepting applications to join our fleet.

We represent TAW.net in STO.

TAW.net is one of the largest gaming organizations in the world, currently boasting over 2500 members spread across tens of games.

We have our own TS3 server and host regular meetings, events and training sessions across all our games.

If you are looking for a mature, stable, honest gaming organization please check us out on TAW.net.

Have questions or need more info contact me
Then, if you think we are what you're looking for hit me up in game for a fleet invite.

Angelina@syscokid83

I look forward to meeting you
Career Officer
# 3
03-18-2013, 07:48 PM
We're stil recruiting, although we're also picky :p

Fleet and Embassy is moving along nicely and we now have a sister Klingon fleet, House of TAW.

Whatever your STO gaming needs, if you're a mature player looking for some organised people to grow a fleet with, check us out at TAW.net or message me rinko@rinkster

so sayeth the gecko.......
Ensign
# 4 Support?
03-18-2013, 07:56 PM
For a game we all love, you sure do beat down the staff. takes work to keep it going, constantly updating with so many people online at a time all those different internet connections to take care of and it still works. Just a little set back here and there. I may be wrong but there might be other games out there,maybe, i am not sure about that so don't hold me to it.
Career Officer
# 5
03-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solrac77 View Post
For a game we all love, you sure do beat down the staff. takes work to keep it going, constantly updating with so many people online at a time all those different internet connections to take care of and it still works. Just a little set back here and there. I may be wrong but there might be other games out there,maybe, i am not sure about that so don't hold me to it.
Indeed there are many, many other games out there. and if you join TAW.net you can play many of them with us.

However, I do reserve the right to respectfully use these august fora to express any issues i have with the game or the way it is being run. I try to do so in a constructive way, as merely raging gets nobody anywhere. So, if in another thread, i have upset you with a criticism of staff I do apologise.

That said, come join TAW Omega or House of TAW!

We're friendly, honest. Even if we occasionally point out things we don't like.
Ensign
# 6
03-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Hello,
I am Phalanx2pt0, I am the executive officer of the STO Division of TAW. I have been in TAW for less than a year and it is the best CLAN I have ever been a member of.
I am proud to admit that I have 4 Lvl 50 characters, as well as several that I am currently lvling up. I am a lifetime subscriber and have been a part of STO since the beginning.

If you are at all interested to join a committed fleet and CLAN with over 2000 gamers please do not hesitate to contact me at Phalanx@taw.net, or PM me in game @Phalanx2pt0.
Career Officer
# 7
04-07-2013, 11:52 AM
We will soon be welcoming Romulans to our fleets, as will others.

We do not discriminate on the basis of warp cores.......
Career Officer
# 8
05-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Still happy to accept mature players from any part of the world to our merry band.

Our federation starbase is close to tier 3 (and has most of the cosmetic improvements in place, for all you disco dancers and bar flies out there)

Our federation embassy is fairly hurtling along, being graced with all the cosmetic improvements and right on top of tier 2.

Klingon side is a bit behind but that just means there are many opportunities to shape the fleet to your tastes.

Check out TAW.net, and if you like what you see get in touch!
Career Officer
# 9
05-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Come to TAW.net...you know you want to.....
Lieutenant
# 10
05-13-2013, 01:34 PM
added you all to a list shown here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=674431

let me know if anything is wrong.
Fleet Admiral Jack "Jackal" Okason