Ensign
# 1 Your Bridge
02-17-2013, 02:23 PM
You Know what would make bridges alot fun and cooler whats the point in the bridge nothing just a place to hang out but the new bridges suck as lock box bridges have things to do like consoles moving and Dabo tables RNDs but make a but your missing one thing make a new fedration ship or Andorains are vulcans that have a red alert it would make bridges more intresting so if your screewing around with friends you have a little red alert and it also makes the personal on the ship run around freaking out if you can why not make a C-store bridge that you can buy with a red alert on it

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but
Captain
# 2
02-17-2013, 02:31 PM
As part of the ship interior revamp proposal centersolace and I wrote, we too would like to see the ability to switch between alert states on board one's personal ship interiors.

That being said, RP is probably a very very minor reason for this to be implemented. Instead, the ability for players or in-game code to change ship interior alert states would be more useful for Foundry or "Shipboard Encounters" interior missions.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 3
02-17-2013, 06:23 PM
This is the way Star Trek Onlie was suppose to like by having your clan/fleet all part of the bridge crew.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Ensign
# 4
02-17-2013, 07:36 PM
It would make the game and Role playing alot more funnier they dont have to make it where you can have ppl on your bridge to fight its just and alarm maybe even let us change the veiw screen do battle simalatons nothing major makit it where like

your being attacked by two kilngon vessels the ppl on your bridge keeps the ship alive you have ppl in engineering weapons officer Tey do not have to make it were your ship battles just you see it on the view screen its just for roleplaying