Lieutenant
# 191
02-17-2013, 01:07 PM
So if there's another meeting today or something I'll try to make it!..

"You won't win.. I'm a psycho!.."
Commander
# 192
02-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Sorry Ricky you are right you do have the Undine - my mistake. Though if you find yourself stretched we can introduced the Tholian in later stories.
Cheers mate
I decided, so nothing gets dragged out (more quality, less quantity); I am going to make the Undine missions mini-missions, perhaps extra PoV's to events happening in other released stories.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 193
02-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethpower121 View Post
sorry thought the meeting was at noon..lol I'll need a to know when a little quicker next time.
I agree, I haven't been able to check for the past day, and suddenly I missed a meeting.

In the future, these meetings should be planned a week in advance.

By the way, welcome sethpower! Looking forward to what you're bringing to the table in terms of Tholian content!

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Commander
# 194
02-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I agree, I haven't been able to check for the past day, and suddenly I missed a meeting.

In the future, these meetings should be planned a week in advance.

By the way, welcome sethpower! Looking forward to what you're bringing to the table in terms of Tholian content!
On that note Sethpower, can you liase with me sometime, had a cool idea for a Tholian Sub-plot to come in later in the series that i was gonna link to my UFP, but dont wanna get in the way of your thing
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 195
02-17-2013, 08:49 PM
I know it's not my faction and thus should be of no concern of mine...

But in regards to the Tholians, I'd like to have a discussion with all involved before we begin writing the mission. I'm currently working on the Foundry Contest #6, and I have a radical idea that I would hope carries over into this Persistent Foundry Project.

Lieutenant
# 196
02-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Is there a meeting today? And if so, When?..

Survivor of Romulus
# 197
02-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I know it's not my faction and thus should be of no concern of mine...

But in regards to the Tholians, I'd like to have a discussion with all involved before we begin writing the mission. I'm currently working on the Foundry Contest #6, and I have a radical idea that I would hope carries over into this Persistent Foundry Project.
uhmm the foundry challenge #6 demands we use the tholians in some degree.. so its up to you how you use tem.. you have no tholian contacts.. so if you cna link them to your faction it could help... but ultimatly the decision is yours.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Rihannsu
# 198
02-17-2013, 09:30 PM
See my DA for a Tholian ship costume.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 199
02-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
uhmm the foundry challenge #6 demands we use the tholians in some degree.. so its up to you how you use tem.. you have no tholian contacts.. so if you cna link them to your faction it could help... but ultimatly the decision is yours.
I meant more along the lines of the background of the Tholians, that I wish to discuss. I have no issues with the execution of the Foundry Contest #6 mission.

Lieutenant
# 200
02-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
See my DA for a Tholian ship costume.
Thanks markhawkman, Drogyn_1701 gave me one tholian ship, but I didn't get the other one so thanks a lot!