Empire Veteran
This has been delt with for our problems are now solved. Thank you for past posts!
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Last edited by blagorm; 03-25-2013 at 06:18 PM. Reason: More Posts
Captain
# 2
02-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Blarg! Colours! Everywhere! Assaulting my eyes!

In all seriousness though, you do bring up some good points. But it basically boils down to make levels 1-20, allowing people to start as a KDF, offering more customization options, and fixing that godforsaken UI.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3
02-17-2013, 11:13 PM
Given the other targets of Developer "Attention" I'm really reluctant to call for it to be directed at my faction-of-choice. (Look at the Tau Dewa sector, New Romulus, the zig/zag/yo/yo of FM awards for Foundry, the rest of the buggy, dysfunctional/nonfunctional 'patches' and rampant NERFING and tell me you REALLY trust this Development team NOT to completely and utterly blow handling the KDF...seriously. How's that Engineering Team working out for ya??)

To be completely honest, the hints that Stahl dropped about the next big expansion being the fulfillment of SOME of the promises made 3 years ago regarding KDF has me looking forward in the sort of Anticipation one has when one sees a small child walking down the middle lane of a freeway...at rush hour. I think the experience of S7 and Cryptic's utter and total lack of quality assurance, non-use of their own Test server data, (gathered by we, the players if and when it's available), resurrection of previously slain bugs, etc etc. justifies a pessimistic view and anticipation borne of Dread, not Joy, when they make an announcement of some new item/feature or Event.

ESPECIALLY if you're KDF as your main. I foresee that yet-another-grind will be added as (misnamed) Content, that it will be Dilithium heavy, long, with time-gates, and tedious after the first run-through. It will also be buggy, frequently malfunction, and will, like the S7 bugs, involve both NEW defects, and OLD ones.

All will be labeled "Working as intended" or addressed with excuses if/when the staff bothers to respond at all, and most of whatever DOES work, will be Nerfed heavily by the Dev team based on "Metrics".
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

I play KDF, because being a genocidal maniac works better with Klingons, than explaining it as a member of Starfleet.

Last edited by patrickngo; 02-17-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Captain
# 4
02-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Ground vehicles don't make a lot of sense with Star Trek. There usually has to be some reason for using a vehicle like atmospheric interference. After all, why bring a vehicle when you can teleport. There is also the problem with size of the map and most maps don't seem to be compatible.
Career Officer
# 5
02-18-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm with you, brother.

(With regard to your size, don't feel bad that your not as big as some other Gorn you've seen wandering around Qo'noS. Remember that we Gorn continually grow as we age, and we can live for centuries. The fact that you're "only" 3m tall just means you're in your prime!)

"The Snowmenz Are Coming! The Snowmenz Are Coming!!"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Empire Veteran
# 6
02-18-2013, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
I'm with you, brother.

(With regard to your size, don't feel bad that your not as big as some other Gorn you've seen wandering around Qo'noS. Remember that we Gorn continually grow as we age, and we can live for centuries. The fact that you're "only" 3m tall just means you're in your prime!)
Yep you explained to greatly. I mean when Gorn are young, and to be honest even hacthed, they are already taller than humans.. (I wonder the Egg Size lol) And you are only in your prime when you are about 9-10 feet tall. So in that case, Cryptic has to fix ALL Gorn . I am looking forward to be bigger.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Empire Veteran
# 7
02-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Preach it! Preach it, my scaled friend!
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 8
02-18-2013, 06:00 AM
Romulans: Who knew they would be allies huh? (Also Edited For Sake of Hope)

Last edited by blagorm; 03-25-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
02-18-2013, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Blarg! Colours! Everywhere! Assaulting my eyes!
Oh, I am sorry, we try to keep him/her locked in the back cargo bay, but he/she just keeps breaking out and running around with those darn crayons, smearing the decks with such rainbow blasting wallpaper.

We can't find out if he/she is a he or she, as when we get close enough, out come the barrage of eraser's.

Wouldn't get so huffy, if he/she drew my scales blue, and not red! * pouts *

I also request asylum from any FED before he/she reads this.

Last edited by crashdragon; 02-18-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Career Officer
# 10
02-18-2013, 06:24 AM
May I suggest that any and all KDF players that want to see better communication between the Devs and the players regarding outstanding issues for the KDF and the Federation, please consider joining our 'disenchanted' campaign - see the link in my sig
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012