Empire Veteran
# 1 Store Idea
02-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Hi, I just thought maybe you can add an option to the store to be able to make non-humanoid aliens. Maybe some tails too? Maybe you can add this in the next season or something. Just thought it would be neat since the Tholians aren't humanoid. So... Yeah. Consider it I guess...
Career Officer
# 2
02-13-2013, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by potuyit View Post
Hi, I just thought maybe you can add an option to the store to be able to make non-humanoid aliens. Maybe some tails too? Maybe you can add this in the next season or something. Just thought it would be neat since the Tholians aren't humanoid. So... Yeah. Consider it I guess...
Nice in theory, however the Tholians don't come with a proper uniform or customization for a reason.
The cutomization we currently have is limited to humanoids because that's what the tech can handle
Tholians only have "space suit on, space suit off" because the current tech can't do more.
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
Nice in theory, however the Tholians don't come with a proper uniform or customization for a reason.
The cutomization we currently have is limited to humanoids because that's what the tech can handle
Tholians only have "space suit on, space suit off" because the current tech can't do more.
Alright, so what about the tails? :|
Career Officer
# 4
02-18-2013, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by potuyit View Post
Alright, so what about the tails? :|
HMM, I don't see why not.
But my guess is there's not much material to go on there.