Commander
# 1 lulz at Kerrat
02-17-2013, 04:02 PM
So I am flying my Tac Vesta, Aux Cannons etc etc. I warp into Kerrat. Some klinks spot me and are all like 'lulz a vesta lets go pwn it" etc etc. I activate APA, GWIII, APD, and RFII. I get some lols to my self, seeing 2 burning BoP hulks.
I don't understand why people think the Vesta is so weak. Silly klinks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Ya. Vesta can wreck some stuff when played well.
Survivor of Remus
# 3
02-18-2013, 10:11 AM
I run the vesta in my sci and damn its an amazing ship. The low hull dose hurt a little but hey it's still beast as long as you shield tank with it I run the rom sci cons on it combined with 2 shield procs 2 hull procs and the plasma burn an oh it's just such pain for ppl to kill it
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Commander
# 4
02-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Its also funny when they target your weapons power, take them offline, then you us rapid fire, and blow them to hell. They never seem to understand that we have Aux cannons
Empire Veteran
# 5
02-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Actually most KDF see the feds ships as weak at first glance in Ker'ret. Its something we've come expect and something we learn from when it proves to be untrue.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 6
02-18-2013, 11:26 AM
If only we could subnuke the "errrmerrgerd god mode" shield ability
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
02-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopbang View Post
Its also funny when they target your weapons power, take them offline, then you us rapid fire, and blow them to hell. They never seem to understand that we have Aux cannons
Well, they do now. Watch all the Klinks load Beam Target Auxilliary
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Actually most KDF see the feds ships as weak at first glance in Ker'ret. Its something we've come expect and something we learn from when it proves to be untrue.
i had to laugh
was in my fleet excel and it took 2 klinks to finish me

i guess i was a bit much for the one
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2013, 04:41 AM
Quote:
So I am flying my Tac Vesta, Aux Cannons etc etc. I warp into Kerrat. Some klinks spot me and are all like 'lulz a vesta lets go pwn it" etc etc. I activate APA, GWIII, APD, and RFII. I get some lols to my self, seeing 2 burning BoP hulks.
So you killed 2 BoPs in Kerrat, therefore... you can kill all BoPs in Kerrat??? Not sure I understand this logical fallacy, or even the point of the post...

You don't understand why people think the Vesta is weak, therefore, klingons are silly... Thanks for the non sequitur...

I love how these kdf/fed turd throwing threads always seem to feature a lot of synched up cycles... Let's keep it going, good stuff...
Captain
# 10
02-19-2013, 05:56 AM
Quote:
People think its so weak because 99.99% o owner saw it in the cstore and went ohhhh wows shiny paid a fortune for it

They then run all three consoles instead of armour they then run dhc without any knowledge to really get them in arc

Plus with the turn rate it has a real bop flyer wouldn't let you get even one hit on them and I real pvper wouldn't type into chat what he's going to do before hand and would probably be running APOx2 which enables you to dance in and out of grav well going lol lol lol and a real bop flyer wouldn't let you see him until the BO3 takes down your shield facing

So just because you shot down 2 bops which happen to be the easiest clas of ship in game to destroy Incase you didn't realise, doesn't mean that the vesta is better it just means you were better than the 2 said pilots which doesn't sound like a mean feat tbh
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----