Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 81
02-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolter25 View Post
I agree with this comment whole-heartedly.

As for my one and only Klingon toon, it too is "Disenchanted".

Great idea...signed!
Thank you bolter!! Much appreciated!
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Captain
# 82
02-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
The comment on Malformed Childern is disgusting and lacking in compassion.

Disable kids deserve to be loved and cherished like other kids. Don't be so shallow..
Apparently Brandon agreed, that part of Olivia's post's been deleted.

It would seem you're no longer allowed an opinion that differs from others on these forums.
Captain
# 83
02-18-2013, 11:05 AM
I find it hilarious you guys think changing a game title will mean anything to a company that has stated very clearly the KDF is a non-factor because they are a small portion of the characters as per their metrics.

Better way? Delete your federation characters.

Their fed metrics drop.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Ensign
# 84 Reply: Disenchanted
02-18-2013, 11:09 AM
I have been a KDF player since the release of the game.

I do agree that the Klingon faction does need serious help in content and I have been trying to get the developers to get the KDF up to speed or equal to the Federation side or at least balanced with ships and missions. I also realize it will take time to get the Klingon Faction up to speed with the Federation side; providing the developers are willing to put forth time to work on KDF Content.

I have also been instrumental in getting a lot of improvements done to the KDF side in the past. Some of you might remember a group called KDFA where different fleets and independent players joined once a week to discuss idea's for KDF content and discuss bugs that needed to be fixed.

If your just starting your KDF character now count your blessings that grinding now is a whole lot easier than when the game was first released. To be honest the KDF side was just a PVP faction with little or no content at all when the game was first released 3 years ago.

I also still feel that the Klingon Faction needs whole lot more work on content for the KDF player base. I understand your frustration with the lack of content. I know it all too well. But I am proud that Cryptic was willing to put in most of or the majority of the idea's that we submitted in the past into the game when the group KDFA was still in session. Now today present time the KDFA has been dissolved for quite sometime. But I am and my fleet is still keeping the fight for the Klingon Faction to improve.

Cordially,

Sa'Chang ( Fleet leader of the House of Blood Dragon's )
Captain
# 85
02-18-2013, 11:13 AM
How about we all get "War Hero" Title. That way we can definitely say without doubt Cryptic doesn't respect our heros!
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Career Officer
# 86
02-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
I find it hilarious you guys think changing a game title will mean anything to a company that has stated very clearly the KDF is a non-factor because they are a small portion of the characters as per their metrics.

Their fed metrics drop.
Hey cmdrskyfaller

If I write to a bunch of gaming websites and say 'hey, the KDF aren't happy and they're complaining on the forums in STO' that's not a story.

If I write and show them a pic of 100 of Qo'noS finest all proudly wearing their 'disenchanted' titles in solidarity in the grand hall then that's something they can cover.

Media is visual - people get hooked into the imagery and that pulls them into the story.

And all revolutions start small

I can but try - will you help?
Survivor of Romulus
# 87
02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post

Their fed metrics drop.
Metrics-schmetirics.
Of may play time in STO around 10% is on the Fed. side anyway and I'm being generous in the estimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachang67 View Post
I have been a KDF player since the release of the game.

I do agree that the Klingon faction does need serious help in content and I have been trying to get the developers to get the KDF up to speed or equal to the Federation side or at least balanced with ships and missions. I also realize it will take time to get the Klingon Faction up to speed with the Federation side; providing the developers are willing to put forth time to work on KDF Content.

I have also been instrumental in getting a lot of improvements done to the KDF side in the past. Some of you might remember a group called KDFA where different fleets and independent players joined once a week to discuss idea's for KDF content and discuss bugs that needed to be fixed.

If your just starting your KDF character now count your blessings that grinding now is a whole lot easier than when the game was first released. To be honest the KDF side was just a PVP faction with little or no content at all when the game was first released 3 years ago.

I also still feel that the Klingon Faction needs whole lot more work on content for the KDF player base. I understand your frustration with the lack of content. I know it all too well. But I am proud that Cryptic was willing to put in most of or the majority of the idea's that we submitted in the past into the game when the group KDFA was still in session. Now today present time the KDFA has been dissolved for quite sometime. But I am and my fleet is still keeping the fight for the Klingon Faction to improve.

Cordially,

Sa'Chang ( Fleet leader of the House of Blood Dragon's )
I'm glad to hear this, the KDF needs more people like you!

Anyway, I'm leveling a KDF char. that has not gone through that story arc yet, but with the pace of leveling in STO it'll be soon enough.
I'll change the title on my other KDF for all the good that will do, because if Cryptic haven't realised themselves by now just how disenchanted the KDF are we're beyond help.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Empire Veteran
# 88
02-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Olivia's comment was unfortunate but I suspect (hope) that she's not really that lacking in compassion (tact perhaps). If she reads these comments, perhaps she'll edit her post so as not to upset or offend anyone else.

And as someone that used to work with autistic children, I agree completely - all children deserve to be loved

Thank you for joining us in showing Cryptic our disenchantment! To get the title you have to complete all the Fek'lhri missions (which is well worth it since it shows how good dedicated KDF content *could be*)
If I'm correct, she's a writer or editor of sorts. Us artistic types have a way with words and we dont mean to offend
Former Ausmonaut Turned Space Pirate

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 02-18-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 89
02-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
If I'm correct, she's a writer or editor of sorts. Us artistic types have a way with words and we dont mean to offend
Well, Brandon's edited away the offending comment now so best to let it lie.

Thank you so much everyone that's posted and shown their support! I'm writing to several fleets today and making a few suggested changes to our letter to Cryptic - I'll keep you all updated and please, if you're in a KDF fleet, speak to your fleet leaders and your friends and try to recruit them to our cause - it can't hurt to try
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Done, put it on my facebook page for more publicity. 100% support this.
Closed Thread