Captain
# 5081
02-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: I never said you were a monster, but your actions speak for themselves.

Dismissing 4 centuries of democracy and putting yourself in charge of the government? That doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. And you're surprised that the Vulcans came to us for help?

If you want peace, prove it. Let me go back to the rebels so I can bring both sides to the negotiating table.
Preston: *laughs* Oh you see it is still a democracy.. Each world has representatives.. Even the Vulcans do. If they brought their issues to me directly and to the parliment there would not be an issue. I have achieved more than the galactic powers could hope to or ever did. If it wasn't for nagging rebels I would not have to stick to having these two around.. My goal of creating a unified world is already here.. Now the roles have reversed.. Why are we even fighting? The Emperor is long dead. People are dying because someone is refusing to listen and acknowledge that things have vastly changed and probably for the better.

Should I tell you what I see happening if we can stop this war?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5082
02-19-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: *laughs* Oh you see it is still a democracy.. Each world has representatives.. Even the Vulcans do. If they brought their issues to me directly and to the parliment there would not be an issue. I have achieved more than the galactic powers could hope to or ever did. If it wasn't for nagging rebels I would not have to stick to having these two around.. My goal of creating a unified world is already here.. Now the roles have reversed.. Why are we even fighting? The Emperor is long dead. People are dying because someone is refusing to listen and acknowledge that things have vastly changed and probably for the better.

Should I tell you what I see happening if we can stop this war?
Sam: Go ahead.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 5083
02-19-2013, 10:28 AM
*The Assassin watches sanders sprinting through.. Keeping up with him is easy enough.. But time to stir the pot. *

*The assassin drops down and pounces on Sanders.. ripping that shield away from him.*

*Countering a right haymaker and a kick with quick hard blows to pressure points that cause Sanders to cry out and stop moving but very much alive and unable to move for the moment.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 5084
02-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
*The Assassin watches sanders sprinting through.. Keeping up with him is easy enough.. But time to stir the pot. *

*The assassin drops down and pounces on Sanders.. ripping that shield away from him.*

*Countering a right haymaker and a kick with quick hard blows to pressure points that cause Sanders to cry out and stop moving but very much alive and unable to move for the moment.*
*Markon fires a disruptor blast into the assassin's back, before carrying them both back to the camp. The assassin is healed and tied to a chair while Sanders receives medical attention.*

Starfleet Veteran
# 5085
02-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: depends on if I get interrupted or not .
Hawk: Get started. If there's any way I can help...

Captain
# 5086
02-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Hawk: Get started. If there's any way I can help...
Jacob: just make sure no one breaks in here.

Jacob gets started working
Captain
# 5087
02-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Sam: Go ahead.
Preston: The problem in the Klingon sector is not very good even with Rebel and Republic aid. It will deteriorate further meaning the brink of extinction of the way of life the Klingons know. Meaning that someone is going to step up and bring about a change in the Klingon people even bring democracy to them or revive the Empire.. But we both know that is what is going to happen.

Another is maintaining and preventing the creation of artificial Newtypes.

But do you think that those mystery vessels that even Iconian weapons have problems countering are Allied with me... They are not.. They do have their own side... I also suspect that they maybe planning something big..
Captain
# 5088
02-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
*Markon fires a disruptor blast into the assassin's back, before carrying them both back to the camp. The assassin is healed and tied to a chair while Sanders receives medical attention.*
*OOC: It was meant for Sanders and the assassin someone he would know. *

*The Assassin breaks free and does the same to Markon but hits his back repeatedly as his sensors see it is still not full healed and displaces several vertebrae.*

Assassin: Naughty Naughty Klingon.. You time to die is not now. I just want to give him a bit of a nasty shock.

*Knock Markon out.*

*The assassin enters the medical tent and dispatches the doctor easily.*

Assassin: Hello Captain.. You never could block those blows I gave you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5089
02-19-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Preston: The problem in the Klingon sector is not very good even with Rebel and Republic aid. It will deteriorate further meaning the brink of extinction of the way of life the Klingons know. Meaning that someone is going to step up and bring about a change in the Klingon people even bring democracy to them or revive the Empire.. But we both know that is what is going to happen.

Another is maintaining and preventing the creation of artificial Newtypes.

But do you think that those mystery vessels that even Iconian weapons have problems countering are Allied with me... They are not.. They do have their own side... I also suspect that they maybe planning something big..
Sam: With strong leadership, I suspect the Klingons could preserve their empire. I remind you that it was Gyunei over there that assassinated the Klingon Chancellor and High Council in the first place. The people you've associated yourself with are another understandable concern for the Rebels.

If you want peace, come to the negotiating table. Assure everyone that you aren't the enemy.

Starfleet Veteran
# 5090
02-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
*OOC: It was meant for Sanders and the assassin someone he would know. *

*The Assassin breaks free and does the same to Markon but hits his back repeatedly as his sensors see it is still not full healed and displaces several vertebrae.*

Assassin: Naughty Naughty Klingon.. You time to die is not now. I just want to give him a bit of a nasty shock.

*Knock Markon out.*

*The assassin enters the medical tent and dispatches the doctor easily.*

Assassin: Hello Captain.. You never could block those blows I gave you.
Sanders: You? What are you doing here?

*OOC: PM me, who is he?*