Career Officer
Hello all,

I'm a lifetime subscriber who has been away from the game for quite awhile, but I've started playing again and I'm looking for a fleet to call home.

A little about my playstyle and what I'm looking for:

I'm what you'd probably consider an MMO vet. I've been playing MMOs for about 12 years now. I used to be more of a "hardcore" player, but between my job and my young son, I don't have the time to commit like I used to.

So, that being said, I'm looking for a fleet that would be interested in having a somewhat casual player join their ranks. I mostly play on the weekends now, with the occasional weekday evening session. I'm in the Pacific time zone.

My wishlist for a fleet:
1. Mature players. Age isn't nearly as important as just basic respect for one another.
2. Activity. I'd prefer a fleet that's large enough to have folks around most of the time.
3. Organization. I don't care for a fleet that's filled with rigid regulations, but some organization (planned events, active officers, etc.) is nice.
4. Sociability. I like to chit-chat while I'm playing. I'd love a fleet with people that enjoy the same.
5. Teamwork. I'm big on contributing to the success of a guild/fleet. I'd like to be in one that has a sense of cohesiveness and team spirit, rather than just a bunch of people doing their own thing all the time.
6. Roleplay is fine. I'm not a huge roleplayer (I just don't have the creativity), but I certainly don't mind it. I have a lot of respect for people that can put together interesting backstories and the like.

Ok, so I think that's probably long enough. If there are any fleets out there like that, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for your consideration.
Lieutenant
Greetings,

Welcome back into the swing of things with the game! I am noticing more and more officers coming back from absences lately. Of course I am here to promote my fleet in hopes that you might consider joining our ranks in the future. Here's a quick breakdown of what my fleet is offering.

5th Special Operations Division (5th SOD) is primarily an RP fleet. However, we do not require experienced RPers (although they are preferred). We do have some ground rules, but nothing strict persay (uniforms while in-character, etc). We are primarily consisting of mature players who all understand the precedence of RL over the game. Most of our member base is also located within North America (I for one am PST as well). We are in the expanding process of organizing events, as with our rapid increase in numbers, we are getting a better feel for how we can organize events (so you can get your opinion in early). We have a fleet website just clearing construction that should be up in approximately a week. For a more detailed information of things I might not have covered, I invite you to take a look at our forum thread, and if questions arise, feel free to post them there (we will respond in kind). Alternatively, you can contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv in-game for a more direct approach.

I hope something that I said is of interest to you, and subsequently you might consider us.

Cheers, and good hunting!
Career Officer
# 3
02-19-2013, 05:19 AM
We may be a good fit for you, you should check us you.

Our players tend to be mature, there are few kids in the fleet.

The players are fairly active, though I really am not sure how things look during work hours, but we always have people on at nights.

Our organization is a little lacking, we do have fleet regulations, but its pretty casual. There aren't a lot of scheduled fleet events, but we do multiple spur of the moment runs every night.

Members of the fleet are pretty social, though fleet chat may be quiet, it depends whats going on, if we have a 5 person team rolling through stuff they'll often stick to team chat.

One thing our fleet tends to do well is team work, we will work on the base together, help each other and teach other how to play better. http://www.youtube.com/user/AllAlone0?feature=mhee our youtube channel is just getting started, but we are having fun posting stuff.

We really don't RP much, Drozana has given it such a bad name that nobody bothers.

If any of that appeals to you, look up our website and check us out, or message @nicha0 in game.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Career Officer
# 4
02-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Check out 32nd Vipers. We're a casual fleet built around having fun, whether that be PvP, PvE, grinding or just socializing we're there. Check us out in game. We're always looking to help our members, new or old. We also participate within an alliance of 6 fleets all on 1 teamspeak so there's always people on.

Good luck on your search!
Career Officer
# 5
02-19-2013, 12:59 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, age 18+. Teamspeak available (but not required). Medium sized with average 10-20 people online during the day, 5-10 in the late night hours (US). Come see if we are a good fit.

startrek.44thfleet.com