Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 31
02-19-2013, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
See this, Devs? This bug is TOTALLY RUINING our enjoyment! How can we mock Neelix if this keeps up!
Seriously though. He's like the dang Star Trek version of Jar Jar. Hope he never gets added to the game at all.
I hope they do add Neelix's species to the game.

So someone can make a foundry mission that is nothing but my toons shooting an infinite number of Neelixes.

Neelixi?

Eh, whatever the plural of Neelix is.
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
02-19-2013, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4spock1 View Post
The going to your bridge, changing sectors, changing instance, changing ships... ALL did not work.
You MUST be in SPACE but NOT sector space.

Orbit ESD/DS9 and try from there.
Career Officer
# 33
02-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Engineering Team no longer cancels beneficial effects/modes such as Enhanced Battle Cloak and Garumba Siege Mode.
[*]Players will now be able to access Liberated Borg Duty Officers in the Omega Reputation store after completing the unlock requirements.

[/list]
Thank you!!!!!!! It was getting annoying uncloaking when I needed to heal during a fed bombing run

oh and yay i can finally get my borg doffs
Captain
# 34
02-19-2013, 11:28 AM
I dunno. There was something amusing about a ship full of Nausicans being thwarted by one Starfleet engineer pressing a button.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Cryptic Studios Team
# 35
02-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Just a heads up for everyone--we'll probably have a build on Tribble later today that ought to fix the inability to slot Bridge Officers.
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
02-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Just a heads up for everyone--we'll probably have a build on Tribble later today that ought to fix the inability to slot Bridge Officers.
and there was much rejoicing.

Now we can get back to the important discussions of why Neelix sucks and not have to tell everyone to go to their bridge every 6.3 seconds.

Thanks.
Career Officer
# 37
02-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Thank goodness. I was a bit horrified last night with what I was unable to do.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Tier 2 Constitution for Fleet Refit!
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Republic Veteran
# 38
02-19-2013, 02:37 PM
With a new ship coming out it would be wise to fix the Boff layout so I can agree with the Neelix thing...at least Wesley left the show.
Career Officer
# 39
02-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.17

Added a couple missing items.

General:
  • The Foundry mission description will now always specify what type of rewards will be received.
  • Foundry Spotlight missions should now display the cooldown for the daily bonus reward in the mission journal.
  • The damage dealt by Temporal Disruption Device and Bio-Neural Warheads have been restored to their values from before the prior patch.
  • Engineering Team no longer cancels beneficial effects/modes such as Enhanced Battle Cloak and Garumba Siege Mode.
  • Added "Fleet Support Cruiser Retrofit" and "Fleet Kamarag Battle Cruiser Retrofit" to Shipyard T3 description in the Fleet UI.
  • Players will now be able to access Liberated Borg Duty Officers in the Omega Reputation store after completing the unlock requirements.
  • Resolved an issue that caused some players to have difficulties changing their graphics settings.
  • Using Engineering Team no longer puts all abilities into a 2 minute cooldown.
Will you be accepting our feedback and actually fix things BEFORE you release this on Holodeck this time?

PWE/Cryptic Where are you? Why are you not listening to your customers?

PWE/Cryptic Stop the FARM, Bring back the FUN!

Zeus
Creator of Olympus - Home of the Gods
"I don't test my code often, but when I do I test it in Production"The most interesting dev in the world

I rather be a fence post in Texas than the King of PWE
Career Officer
# 40
02-19-2013, 02:45 PM
These are last nights notes..

New one upcoming...
Click here to see the true story of the KDF and Cryptic!

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl