Career Officer
# 81
12-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp3rus View Post
Does this mean we get our "old" forum names back?
thats nice. Shiny new forums. How bout you fix the glaring bugs still present in sto.
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar
Empire Veteran
# 82
12-20-2012, 10:40 PM
vb4 is hardly an upgrade its a nightmare in itself.
id love to see sto not only move off vb (to xenforo for example) but to also lose the annoying coreconnect fluff.
Career Officer
# 83 What's next.
01-26-2013, 12:45 AM
Here's an idea FIX THE PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME before you introduce anything new i'm getting annoyed with my shuttle needing repairs instead of the ship I'm flying I'm pissed that %90 of the time my fleet support either doesn't show up or it pops in to say hello then disappears,I know timing is perfect but does it have to be "Data" perfect. When i first got my Odessey pack i was over the moon but now I cant fight the borg on elite anymore and the points offered on romulan stuff is pathetic. You selfish people A.D.D. has you bored of the game we love to play so you give yourselves a harder challenge i wonder how many people aren't going on sto because the change is BS find a way for a level 1 to beat a 1000 day veteran without having to resort to scams or hacking, Would be nice for the underdog to get one for a change but i guess that's just the way life is, If this get me deleted so be it as i don't give a rats any more. Why waste time as I'm wasting my life. what is next. If you don't like what I say, Say what you want a good opinion is like a good idea. I'm not wasting another cent till this game is equalized I hate the fact that i got my borg shield def and engine for next to nothing and people today have so much BS to go through just to get 1/3rd. thanks and sorry.

Last edited by westoz; 01-26-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Ensign
# 84 launch of game
01-31-2013, 05:13 AM
i have't been able to play my game effectly, when i finally get it to run ,when i sign off then sign back on, i get a patch error, it seem to happen, right after the weekly patch.i have done every thing that tech support,say to do all it does gave me programs that screw up my computer, it is starting to to effect my operating programs like my startup programs, sometimes my computer will crash durning a battle. then the only way i can get the game to run is to reloade the game. iam not the only one i notice that some poeple no problems , some do, and my computer is more then programs need and them some, when is the problem going to be fix so we all can injoy the world of starfleet.:
Ensign
# 85
02-04-2013, 02:12 PM
I just recently came back to the forums after a long while... only to find out that my old account is no longer around, and apparently I have to use my PW account now??

now I look like a total noob instead of having been around ever snice the beta from the very start!!

I want my old account back.....
Captain
# 86
02-19-2013, 03:27 PM
So, uh... saw you link this in another thread talking about the addition of sub-forums.

Any date or time estimate for this happening? What are we looking at? Or is it in the best interests to spring it up one day to get it taken care with minimal fear mongering beforehand?
Career Officer
# 87
02-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Can we please get the ability to search just dev posts? Right now we can search by a specific dev, but being able to go through all of them would be much more helpful when trying to pull up the relevant comment and thread.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 88
02-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
Can we please get the ability to search just dev posts? Right now we can search by a specific dev, but being able to go through all of them would be much more helpful when trying to pull up the relevant comment and thread.
Aside from the Dev Tracker? http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
So, uh... saw you link this in another thread talking about the addition of sub-forums.

Any date or time estimate for this happening? What are we looking at? Or is it in the best interests to spring it up one day to get it taken care with minimal fear mongering beforehand?
Information on this is in the OP There will be communication before it happens, starting with this thread, and then when we have an official ETA. Right now, there are other games to go before STO, that way we can take anything we learned from those upgrades and apply it here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 89
02-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Thank goodness! You had me worried that PWE was ready to shalf the entire forum community again!
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Bran,
Will the new forum fix the broken Search page select? Basically, select the Dev Tracker, and try selecting the 2nd/3rd/etc pages, and many times you will be dropped back to the first page. Haven't been able to consistently cause it either. Sometimes it happens when I select the top page jumps, sometimes the ones at the bottom. Thanks!
Closed Thread