Career Officer
# 51
02-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiplyrustic View Post
Way I see it (as primarily a fed captain atm) is that fed outnumber Klingons better than 5:1, so pretty much any tactics they want to use are fine with me.
But of the number of fed ships how many are actively hunting down Klinks -vs- How many are farming or sight seeing? Just because you go to Kerrat does not mean that you are there to fight Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnthebard View Post
But of the number of fed ships how many are actively hunting down Klinks -vs- How many are farming or sight seeing? Just because you go to Kerrat does not mean that you are there to fight Klingons.
I don't see that as a Klingon issue. I expect them there when I arrive, if I didn't want the chance of partying with them I would stay out of the mission.
Career Officer
# 53
02-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiplyrustic View Post
I don't see that as a Klingon issue. I expect them there when I arrive, if I didn't want the chance of partying with them I would stay out of the mission.
That is you you are not there to farm many Fed players are there to get thier dilithium and maybey fight the borg in hopes of winning a prize if they place. As a mattter of fact the better part of the fed players are not there to fight Klinks...if they do they run into a strong contigent and quickly tire of being blown up and leave.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
That is you you are not there to farm many Fed players are there to get thier dilithium and maybey fight the borg in hopes of winning a prize if they place. As a mattter of fact the better part of the fed players are not there to fight Klinks...if they do they run into a strong contigent and quickly tire of being blown up and leave.

That's their issue. I shed no tears for anyone that wants to come in and farm in an area that grants rewards as high as Ker'rat does precisely because it is a contested zone. I know it's a contested zone, I know the rewards are as high as they potentially are because of the risks. I choose to accept the risks. If I get blown up I get blown up.

They call it a War Zone for a reason...and that reason isn't the Borg.
Starfleet Veteran
# 55
02-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Meh, all they really need to do is set up space stations with lots of turrets to remind both sides of the evils of spawn camping by blasting them the pieces.
Lieutenant
# 56
02-19-2013, 03:22 PM
in a game where a player can put an 80k+ quantum crit on another player, pvp is a joke.

you have longer ttk in console fps games.
Career Officer
# 57
02-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Gee let me list the names for you and you go look them up...

CryoX
Kaine
Red Laurence
Misdemeanor
Emo Joe
Tunguska
Eiybot
Stardagger [currently banned]
Grim Death
Sibok
Dirty Old Man
Hannibal
Nightwish
Ombji
Kempek
Deathstroke
Baltazar
Djinn
Motar

Most of these are with tthe ISC fleet and yes they do meet in Kerrat for 1-vs-1 sessions to test equipment. My toon "Grimsey" is one of thier favorite targets. So yes I do know what is like to face 19 klinks.
Not cool listing names of players on forums. Also against forum rules
New Rule: Stop saying taking out content improves the game, That's like saying: We're taking out the crap you were forced to play for the past three years.
Empire Veteran
# 58
02-19-2013, 03:35 PM
I love Kerrat. Especially harrassing fed farmers telling you "leave me alone i'm farming". Most of the times these guys will be easy kills. I also love the fact that there is no rule there. Get your most Op stuff in there, use it, kill people, change side if you want, kill more, get some spheres to help you and kill an unexpecting opponent.
Captain
# 59
02-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfexile1 View Post
BoPs rule in ker'rat. I was there yesterday, And I seriously got a 29 KILL streak. No deaths. And we were out numbered Three to one.
Try a battlecruiser or raptor... you'll soon find that kill streak rise and while being outnumbered five to one.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Empire Veteran
# 60
02-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Funny. Everytime I go into Ker'ret there is always a tally of points where the KDF tried to complete the mission. We lose out most often due to the feds outnumbering us and doing it faster but we always try.
Those KDF players you condemn are merely trying to slow you feds down the easy way by attacking you while others make a run on the the "prize"
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP