Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
02-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
aaand yet another KDF crybaby thread.
As oppossed to the just as numerous cryfeddie threads we have seen?

Kinda hard to take the high ground when the feds are just as guilty of complaining, but hey - feds keep thinking that pedastel you sit upon makes your fandom more important if helps you all sleep at night.
Condemn from the glass space station all you want.

I personally am proud to be a fan of the KDF.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 12
02-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
As oppossed to the just as numerous cryfeddie threads we have seen?

Kinda hard to take the high ground when the feds are just as guilty of complaining, but hey - feds keep thinking that pedastel you sit upon makes your fandom more important if helps you all sleep at night.
Condemn from the glass space station all you want.

I personally am proud to be a fan of the KDF.

So am I. Proud owner of 8 KDF characters. Yet I still think that there is a disproportional amount of childish crying and moaning on KDF side. The OP is a prime example. When I see the Heavy Jem carrier getting released, I enjoy it ingame on my KDF toon, while others seem to head to the forums immediately and complain, gripe and whine how the evil Feds have "stolen" their dual cannon carrier...
Empire Veteran
# 13
02-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
So am I. Proud owner of 8 KDF characters. Yet I still think that there is a disproportional amount of childish crying and moaning on KDF side. The OP is a prime example. When I see the Heavy Jem carrier getting released, I enjoy it ingame on my KDF toon, while others seem to head to the forums immediately and complain, gripe and whine how the evil Feds have "stolen" their dual cannon carrier...
Then read the forums more. You will find that we do in no way putnumber the feds at all. The amount of complaint thread are equal in the wash. Both factions have thier dark stain.
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 14
02-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Let me take a different aproach to the subject.

What result did you expect from your remark on yet another KDF cry thread?
Surely not that the OP wpuld see the error of his ways and repent for his posting?

I have grown to dislike all the complaint threads of both factions but I still can understand thier existance as any player becomes disenchanted with aspects of STO.

The OP is still disenchanted with the state of the KDF and I can understand why.
Empire Veteran
# 15
02-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Sorry about anger.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Career Officer
# 16 just fyi
03-13-2013, 07:54 AM
OP watch it, The Devs don't like getting Called out over their past Quotes.

Threads Quoting Devs/Staff is against some rule.

I know cause I had a "But Dstahl Said" thread that pointed out a lot MisQuote (with Links) that Tee'd me off at the time. You know the kind, say one thing one day and a month later say the opposite. Like the idiot that tried to rewrite the KDF history "Was always meant to be a PVP Faction" didn't last five minutes with all the ppl who had links to the very original Quote that stated both Sides were meant to be Full Factions.

Thread was locked then deleted and I was warned and lost "forum points", which is one step closer to being Banned

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Empire Veteran
# 17
03-17-2013, 07:49 PM
LOL If you saw what Iposted before... man was it funny,
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Last edited by blagorm; 03-23-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Lieutenant
# 18
03-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
1: I am In America. Freedom of Speech Is Law
Dude, I hate to break it to you, but Cryptic isn't the US government. The first amendment doesn't extend to private webforums, it's only to protect individuals against government censorship. The PWE forums are private property, and none of us has a right to post here.

That doesn't mean I agree with Cryptic's behavior in the story given by the poster you replied to, if in fact that is how things went down, but that misconception regarding the freedom of speech in the US definitely needed clearing up.
Empire Veteran
# 19
03-17-2013, 11:55 PM
What are you expecting from Cryptic?
D. Stahl spends and wastes his time to say how much he cares about KDF but the timeline shows us he's a liar. In fact, D. Stahl is this kind of racist people who can't accept giving any resources for dark skin faction.
I wonder Cornflakes aka the king's jester will delete my post.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Captain
# 20
03-18-2013, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
I wonder Cornflakes aka the king's jester will delete my post.
He should actually.

If you are going about content, a mission takes about a month of Cryptic time according to TacoFangs I believe so you are talking about 2 years of nothing but KDF content, you think they can do that?

FE are cross-faction for a reason, asking to put everyone on hold as you get your "content" would lead to everyone else walking, not making a KDF character to see it.

Also I might be wearing my Fed badge but I say this, how many players replay missions? sure we replay when we want a item, such as the Prototype Gravitic Modulation Impulse Engines, but when the mission offers nothing but vendor trash? not really.

So 2 years for content its blown in a week or two never to be replayed again ...

Oh and lets not go over ships, I find that KDF have nice ship that are free as Fed pretty much have a lot of nice ships that are play, when I look at KDF shipyard I am not looking at the pay ships because they are meh, I am looking at the free ships that cost Dilithium ... oh and there are consoles, want me to run how superior they are to Fed consoles? I am not even saying that ... KDF players were when the whole "cross-faction console box" come about to complain how their good consoles were being give away and they got the rubbish Fed consoles in return.

You know what?

This isnt the KDF I wanted but the KDF you people seem to want is not it either ... unlike you people I dont have a problem with playing along the Federation solving similar issues, there are a lot of missions that could be adapted for the KDF side yet the demand of "unique content" that we all know its one week of play, never to be touched continues.

And yes, he is the Executive Producer and talks like a politician, on unrelated new bears **** in the woods and the Pope is catholic.