Career Officer
# 91
02-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Aside from the Dev Tracker? http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Information on this is in the OP There will be communication before it happens, starting with this thread, and then when we have an official ETA. Right now, there are other games to go before STO, that way we can take anything we learned from those upgrades and apply it here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I hate the NW forum dev tracker.

I click on it and it shows me the posts but I can't click to goto the thread to read them in context or respond to them...

This dev tracker on the STo forums is more functional.
Captain
# 92
03-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Sooooooooo..... anyone hear new anything about this? Anyone? Anyone at all?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 93
03-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Sooooooooo..... anyone hear new anything about this? Anyone? Anyone at all?
They're still rolling out the update, I imagine, I haven't seen any of the other PWE forums changed nor have heard word lately that the change is being rolled out to another title in the near future, let alone STO....which is supposed to be last in the rotation by request.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Lt. Commander
# 94
03-21-2013, 09:10 PM
I sure hope they have this changed over before S8 shows up.
Imagine the mayhem of dealing with S8 issues AND trying to figure out the new forums.

And for the record, I do like the Neverwinter forum setup.
Community Moderator
# 95
03-29-2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonamax View Post
I sure hope they have this changed over before S8 shows up.
Imagine the mayhem of dealing with S8 issues AND trying to figure out the new forums.

And for the record, I do like the Neverwinter forum setup.
Well I would assume they would have it out before the next season update which is like Nov or something IIRC
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 96
03-29-2013, 09:41 AM
would like to know if there will be an upgrade to the site to include a one button link to posts that we personally made, ie replies we've posted to threads and threads we ourselves have created. I've not found a way to easily go back to posts that I've done and the search function while it has alot of features doesn't really give the ease of use that most forums have by default.
I would like for the devs to open a poll/feedback thread on what exactly the players would like to see in the near future for the game.
Captain
# 97
03-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Any chance that the new forum system will be capable of handling animated avatars/signatures?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 98
03-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Any chance that the new forum system will be capable of handling animated avatars/signatures?
This forum can handle animated signatures, but they are set to off for bandwidth and loadtime. I don't believe this will change with the new version of the forums.

P.S. Still no updated ETA.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 99
04-02-2013, 07:39 AM
Bran,
Any chance the page jumps for searches can be fixed? Takes 4-5 times to actually get it to go to the right page of the search. Most of the time it just drops you back to page 1.

Also, the "login window dancing down the screen" problem is really annoying with mobile devices. Any chance that can be disabled?
Lt. Commander
# 100
04-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Branflakes, whatever you do, DO NOT let us inherit the Dev Tracker that Neverwinter forums uses! It is horrible!
Closed Thread