Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
02-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow27426 View Post
First time purchasing Zen. My last purcase was when they used Cryptic Points.

I used Master Card / Debt. The money was taken immediatly. So there is no problem with payment. The money is already resting in the bank account of Perfect World.
Since it is your first purchase, it will be verified by a member of the Billing Team. Once that process is complete, usually less than 24 hours, it will move out of the "reviewing" stage and ZEN will be added to your wallet. This typically only occurs on your first purchase and is a safeguard for you, the card holder (ensure no one is trying to use your card).

Also, funds are not collected the moment you request to purchase, but the payment is in "pending" if you look at your online bank account -- when you request to purchase, the merchant (the payment gateway you used) lets your financial institution know you are requesting to purchase items, and your financial institution places a hold on the funds to ensure there will be enough funds when the transaction is processed. Once the transaction is processed, it hard posts to your account and your financial institution then transfers the funds to the merchant.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 12
02-20-2013, 08:28 AM
@Brandon - the PWE system will not let me add money! I've tried about a half a dozen time. I've sent emails but no response. The new system sucks. It is a major effort for me to even get to these forums with the PWE front-end now.

It is like pulling teeth to give PWE money. Why? I'm using a verified Cryptic account, a verified PWE account and a verified PayPal account. PWE system setting have me set to Asia since my IP address in in Japan but I'm an American that does banking with American banks. PWE should not IP check users with accounts. People do travel, people do live in more than one country and people well - you get the idea....

On a positive note: No one can say PWE is not prompt with refunds.... =P

Last edited by aspartan1; 02-20-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 13
02-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspartan1 View Post
@Brandon - the PWE system will not let me add money! I've tried about a half a dozen time. I've sent emails but no response. The new system sucks. It is a major effort for me to even get to these forums with the PWE front-end now.

It is like pulling teeth to give PWE money. Why? I'm using a verified Cryptic account, a verified PWE account and a verified PayPal account. PWE system setting have me set to Asia since my IP address in in Japan but I'm an American that does banking with American banks. PWE should not IP check users with accounts. People do travel, people do live in more than one country and people well - you get the idea....

On a positive note: No one can say PWE is not prompt with refunds.... =P
I dunno if this helps, but I notice that if you purchase a lot of zen in the same 24 hour period they restrict you from purchasing zen for a little while.

Maybe in case of fraud
Rihannsu
# 14
02-20-2013, 10:38 AM
No doubt and it is reasonable to be sure. In my case they wont take my money - go figure....
Ensign
# 15
04-06-2014, 03:39 PM
If you want to buy zen, just go to gamestop, buying online is very user unfriendly.
Ensign
# 16
04-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Re-sub so can't post my own Thread. I purchased $20 worth of Zen to buy keys for this lock box event ending tomorrow the 22nd. I purchased them yesterday. the 20th. It's about to be the 22nd in 2 hours and I still haven't been given my Zen. Submitted a Help Ticket, 14 hours ago regarding the issue, still no response. Anyone have any ideas to solve this? .. other than rage-quitting