Lieutenant
# 1 Still no ships to buy
02-19-2013, 06:34 PM
I find it amusing that the KDF continues to get no new ships.
Oh I know the rehash fleet ships have been added and we get access to the lock box ships. But I am unable to buy a new ship on the C-store. The last ship offered to me from Cryptic was the craptastic Bortasqu'.

I understand the dev cost isn't being returned for Klingon ships. But I personally did buy several of the ships when the last and only major group of klingon ships hit the c-store.

I am willing to give money to F2P games (recently spent on Firefall and Blacklight Retribution). This game is fun to play for free but there is nothing of value for a Klingon to spend money on.

It is sad that the Klingons were rushed at launch and we have never been able to recover from the lack of content, costumes, ships, and Dev love.
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Adversity breeds strength.

The Devs have said as many as 20 new ships are inbound over the year, hopefully some will be for the KDF.

If not then we point and laugh at the poor feds, so eager for some new vessel to prop up thier egoes in relation to how green they think the grass is on our side of the shipyard.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Lieutenant
# 3
02-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Career Officer
# 4
02-19-2013, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abyssinain View Post
Oh, very mature. Eat any good books lately?
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Rihannsu
# 5
02-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
ROFL, You sir made my day
Lieutenant
# 6
02-20-2013, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Lmfao.
10char
Captain
# 7
02-20-2013, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Wait, waaait a minute...

you don't want to be drinking anything that artificial-"Klingon Tears" brand distilled Liquor's worse for your insides than kho'kah-Khola from the RED can.

I mean, come on, it's an Import from Earth...

Remember-"Drink only Bloodwine!"

Oh, and for the record?

I look forward to killing MANY Feds as they struggle to understand how to fly a ship as close as a Fed can GET to a Bird of Prey-the Andorian ship's 'close', but not quite there yet. Poor feddies, no clue what they just paid fifty dollars to buy...
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Commander
# 8
02-20-2013, 04:01 AM
[quote=bitemepwe;8192781]Adversity breeds strength.The Devs have said as many as 20 new ships are inbound over the year, hopefully some will be for the KDF.If not then we point and laugh at the poor feds, so eager for some new vessel to prop up thier egoes in relation to how green they think the grass is on our side of the shipyard./QUOTE]

I don't think that kdf will get anything good from current team.

The last c-store ship Bortas'q is something like :" give them 5 tactical console and a turn rate so they can't use it".
There is the story of Tantalus in greek mithology and for me bortas'q reminds me about that.
Captain
# 9
02-20-2013, 04:23 AM
[quote=dova25;8197651]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Adversity breeds strength.The Devs have said as many as 20 new ships are inbound over the year, hopefully some will be for the KDF.If not then we point and laugh at the poor feds, so eager for some new vessel to prop up thier egoes in relation to how green they think the grass is on our side of the shipyard./QUOTE]

The last c-store ship Bortas'q is something like :" give them 5 tactical console and a turn rate so they can't use it".
There is the story of Tantalus in greek mithology and for me bortas'q reminds me about that.
To me, the Bort was hard proof WE don't NEED 5 tac consoles, and the Kumari's going to prove we don't NEED five weapons up front, either. We're going to kill them anyway, and faster and in greater numbers than they'll be able to understand..

because WE have ships like the Hegh'ta, Fleet Norgh, and Hoh'sus, and pilots that can actually manage a build and fly them, using something called "Tactics".
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Career Officer
# 10
02-20-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dova25 View Post

Hey, hey, HEY! What about the Breen cruiser. Hmmm?

Yeah, they NERFED IT, but I still thinks she's awesome.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.