Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 11
02-20-2013, 02:50 AM
momaw, I think you forget they want battlecloaks on all their ships.
Captain
# 12
02-20-2013, 03:03 AM
Well its not like this game is actually factional anyways. More like when youre playing a single-player RPG and pick the Good or Evil dialogue options and that unlocks maybe some alternate powers and some different cutscenes, but all the levels and boss fights and main powers are still the same. Or in an FPS where in deathmatch mode you can use the skins of the in-game enemies, but ultimately its just cosmetic. Why do so many people get so bent out of shape hoping for something thats as likely as a resurgence in the global unicorn population? Does nothing but breed pointless hostility.
Empire Veteran
# 13
02-20-2013, 05:52 AM
I see the feds took the moral high ground again by just offering insults instead of anything constructive. Is this the star fleet way now? To gobble up all before them like some smiling borg.
How sad.

The AA or PL will end up in a LB only becuase Cryptic wants the flash revenue and for no other reason. Still the feds will pat themselves on the back and take it as a victory while showing all non-fans out there looking at the game how selfish they can really be.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 14
02-20-2013, 05:59 AM
High time we ended all this nonsense. All special consoles should be offered for sale in the Z Store or the Dil store at the appropriate price. There should be no faction specific technology, it doesn't even fit with the story, during war time the other side is always copying or stealing each other's tech. Everything for everyone, then we would see some fun in Kerrat.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Rihannsu
# 15
02-20-2013, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I see the feds took the moral high ground again by just offering insults instead of anything constructive.
i'm not sure how one could get anything constructive out of this anyway; it's not like starfleet has anything of equal value to offer up for either of the listed consoles, because they're just that good. the only true thing of value that hasn't already been offered up is the ablative armor generator, which isn't all that valuable anyway with its too-short duration and enormous CD, not to mention the fact that it's a ship-specific console so it wouldn't ever be considered for exchange to begin with.
Captain
# 16
02-20-2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
i'm not sure how one could get anything constructive out of this anyway; it's not like starfleet has anything of equal value to offer up for either of the listed consoles, because they're just that good. the only true thing of value that hasn't already been offered up is the ablative armor generator, which isn't all that valuable anyway with its too-short duration and enormous CD, not to mention the fact that it's a ship-specific console so it wouldn't ever be considered for exchange to begin with.
There are some consoles I'd get for sure.
Rihannsu
# 17
02-20-2013, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
There are some consoles I'd get for sure.
such as? as i mentioned, most of the good ones are already cross-faction, so i can't immediately think of any others offpaw that would be acceptable trades for either the leech or assimilator.
Rihannsu
# 18
02-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
High time we ended all this nonsense. All special consoles should be offered for sale in the Z Store or the Dil store at the appropriate price. There should be no faction specific technology, it doesn't even fit with the story, during war time the other side is always copying or stealing each other's tech. Everything for everyone, then we would see some fun in Kerrat.
IMO, they could just have the Feds & Klinks make peace again and put everyone in the same faction that has access to everything. The whole "war" is just backstory anyway, Ker'rat is the only place in the game where the factions are actually in opposition (no, pre-arranged PvP matches don't count).
Rihannsu
# 19
02-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
IMO, they could just have the Feds & Klinks make peace again and put everyone in the same faction that has access to everything.
hell effing no, just...no

besides, the empire will NEVER make peace with the federation until they get off their lazy asses and actually do something about their undine infiltration problem AND offer the empire an apology for basically spitting in their face by condemning the cleansing of the gorn leadership of the foul shapeshifters
Captain
# 20
02-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
I'd rather have Plasmonic Leech or the Magnetometric Generator, personally.
You can have magnetometric.

Leech and Aceton . no.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg