Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Rihannsu
# 61
02-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belldandy01 View Post
That too, I love my Female Orion, male Ferasan and Male Liberated Klingon Borg characters just not as much to do on the KDF side.
i find enough to do in the foundry when other content doesn't grab my attention at any given day, and as dil farming is easier on the KDF side, i usually gravitate towards that side more than the federation side
Career Officer
# 62
02-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmallm View Post
It kinda reminds me of the Zero fighter from World War II. Fast, packs firepower but no armor for defense.
The Zero was actually quite slow, which is how the Hellcat was able to dominate it even with it's slowish speed (380mph versus the Zero's max 331 mph)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixa1 View Post
4 dhc's front is a massive power drain.
As someone who flies the bugship, 4 from DHC is not a massive power drain.

More to the topic, I play Federation, but I stand with me KDF brothers. KDF is now that red-headed step child that Cryptic would rather pretend doens't exsist.

You'd figure with the money they made off lockbox they could afford to devote some resources to finishing the KDF.

Unless new KDF missions and costumes will be lockboxes in the May update.
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS

Last edited by lordagamemnonb5; 02-20-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 63
02-20-2013, 09:41 AM
All of the complaints on onsoles is moot considering the Devs did state that the consoles would be made availible to both factions eventually. The lbs may be that vehicle they are using.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 64
02-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
All of the complaints on onsoles is moot considering the Devs did state that the consoles would be made availible to both factions eventually. The lbs may be that vehicle they are using.
It might well appear in the infamous May ''super update'' that they keep hinting at. Though it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the update is just another Fedfest.

As for the Kumari well I still think its going to get its aft section obliterated by the might of the Bird of prey be it hegh'ta or otherwise.

Oh and great to see you back Superchum , that's you and Roach I remember from before I quit.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Career Officer
# 65
02-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulabajones View Post
Now, with Fed players getting unarguably the best ship in the game in 2 days time, what the hell is the point in anyone wanting to play KDF now?
So what you're saying is, your only interest in KDF was the superior ships?

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Career Officer
# 66
02-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi,

This thread has now most definitely run its course, and isn't providing any constructive feedback, so due to this as well as the nature of the original post, I'm closing this thread down.

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Thanks,

syberghost
Closed Thread