Commander
# 11
02-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
Wouldn't Trill include every Refugee that has Teamwork, since it doesn't really effect success, crit or fail chances if you have more than just that one trait?
Yes, I think so. The question is more relevant for other planets with 2, 3 or even 4 traits.
Captain
# 12
02-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyshark View Post
Do you know the name of any saurian refugees?
all 3 commons:

Rrannu, Mesde, Daamen,
Commander
# 13
02-21-2013, 07:41 AM
Thank you. I never see those refugees. They must be rare and used quickly when people get them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
02-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
I tend to buy refugees since I don't have enough to cover all of the missions I run. I have a list of all of the asylum missions and have started a list of common refugees that match all of the critical traits. For instance

Andoria- There are three perfect refugees (Then Asnelav, Thylos Asali, and Rysva Byls)
Earth - Two perfect refugees (Neva Gertrudis Wahid, and Jeffery Toby Lamar)
Rigel - One, Syulag
Trill - One, Nervu

I have not found any for Bajor, Benzar, Betazed, Bolarus IX, Caitan, Sauria, Tellar Prime, or Vulcan. Can you identify any of the missing refugees?
Perfect Vulcan/Tellar Prime/Betazed - T'Raalu(Vulcan) - logical, stubborn, telepathic, ff

Perfect Tellar Prime - Pudo(Tellarite), Doza(Tellarite), T'Raalu (above-mentioned Vulcan)

Perfect Trill are also perfect Earth - Neva and Jeffrey

A suggestion - if you could update the original post with additional names as they are listed, it would be very helpful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Rihannsu
# 15
02-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Thank you. I never see those refugees. They must be rare and used quickly when people get them.
Well, there's two kinds of common refugees. Support refugees and the rest of them. The support refugees have a limited number of races to choose from. I don't think there are any that are Saurian.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Commander
# 16
02-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
Perfect Vulcan/Tellar Prime/Betazed - T'Raalu(Vulcan) - logical, stubborn, telepathic, ff

Perfect Tellar Prime - Pudo(Tellarite), Doza(Tellarite), T'Raalu (above-mentioned Vulcan)

Perfect Trill are also perfect Earth - Neva and Jeffrey

A suggestion - if you could update the original post with additional names as they are listed, it would be very helpful.
Good idea. I just did that. I know have a list of all common refugees. I will complete the list.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
03-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Good idea. I just did that. I know have a list of all common refugees. I will complete the list.
Thanks for the updated list - helpful.

Another "Perfect" Trill - Purial (Trill) has only teamwork

Appears you are looking for just the crit traits and no others in order to define perfect. However, any DOff with teamwork will be a perfect match - such as the Earth ones. The Vulcans are telepathic, so are a perfect match to the Betazed telepathic, but again, they have additional traits that don't have an effect on the outcome.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Captain
# 18
05-08-2013, 05:43 AM
That list is a good start, but you forgot the Klingon equivalents. The list is also pretty incomplete.
Rihannsu
# 19
05-08-2013, 07:20 PM
The list is mostly the Support refugees that you get Fed-side. :p
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Career Officer
# 20
05-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Nice thread to reference, thanks OP.