Captain
# 21
02-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane
Oh man, I said I didn't want a Borg on my crew, I guess I jinxed it by leaving it in the hands of the LCs
You know, it does occur to me that Branflakes may have decided to have a little fun with you after that comment...
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Captain
# 22
02-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
You know, it does occur to me that Branflakes may have decided to have a little fun with you after that comment...
I think you may be right
Captain
# 23
02-20-2013, 12:24 PM
LOL, awesome if true

@icegavel - Nice way to introduce us to your Borg crew member. I agree with earlier comments that his personal resistance is commendable! My sympathies to the character were enhanced for that reason.

@grylak - I expected your type of reply: scan-blam-and-done. I don't mean to read disrespectful in any way, because that is totally what can happen
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Captain
# 24
02-20-2013, 01:12 PM
I've been meditating and mulling... Should I expand the entry to introduce Eleven of Twelve? I'll put it to a public vote... Three hours, and I'll take a count

@ Grylak: As above, a thoroughly enjoyable entry
Captain
Captain
# 26
02-20-2013, 02:38 PM
If you feel inspired, why not?
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Survivor of Remus
# 27
02-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Alright, I added one. This time I've moved the clock forward some and focused on Khas' new first officer a bit.
Captain
# 28
02-20-2013, 04:43 PM
squatsauce--Oh, my goodness, the response of the drone to being asked about his assignment...I was NOT expecting that, not one bit! XD And then his designation. Oh...my.

On the other hand, it was nice to see something serious, in how you dealt with Tarayl and her past trauma.

Oddly enough, I found the Reman officer quite endearing myself. Has he got a crush on Tarayl and a weird way of showing it, or just a blocked nose and a bad habit she had to correct? (And if there's a crush...I dunno, but it almost read as though it could be mutual. )

Rihannsu
# 29
02-20-2013, 05:53 PM
So, a question before I continue writing my entry, as how it's resolved will really affect what my entry focuses in on: How much is a Trill's personality changed when Joined? As in, are they more similar to the Tok'ra from Stagate SG-1 (ie Two minds and two voices but only one body)? Or, is the symbiont more "Along for the ride," experiencing what the host sees, hears, and feels, but not having much of an overall influence over who the host is?

Ty in advance folks
Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
Captain
# 30
02-20-2013, 06:34 PM
@ironphoenix113 - I'd have to look that up because I barely remember DS9 and Dax enough to "get it" myself. But it is an interesting question because I have a Joined Trill on my crew as well and want to do more with her beyond some lines of speech.

@squatsauce - Great entry! Between you and marcusdkane, the idea of writing an LC and focusing on a BOff is gaining traction with me.

Btw, I figured out my crew if casted. This may change but I'm liking the choices so far:

Kathryn - Rachel Nichols
Anthi - Connie Nielsen
Thel (voice) - Luke Perry
Karl - Jeremy Renner
Margaret - Rhea Seehan
Borg - Average Joe
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene

Last edited by cmdrscarlet; 02-20-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: whoops