Captain
# 151
02-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctos1717 View Post
2 minute bug on use of ET3 happened to me also
Should be fixed this week
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Cryptic Studios Team
# 152
02-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
37. Ability: Item/Power: Anti-matter Spread
Issue: Regardless to the amount of points placed in Sensors, the Jam Effect will remain for the full duration, even if the Scramble clears much sooner
Can't reproduce this one.

It's possible that a fix was included in a recent patch, which was designed to correct a similar issue with Placate (critters that had Immunity... didn't actually have Immunity). Would anyone be kind enough to run another test of this scenario on Holodeck, to verify whether or not this is still a concern?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 153
02-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

It's possible that a fix was included in a recent patch, which was designed to correct a similar issue with Placate (critters that had Immunity... didn't actually have Immunity). Would anyone be kind enough to run another test of this scenario on Holodeck, to verify whether or not this is still a concern?
Can the person who brought this up elaborate further so it can be replicated?

Updating comments
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Cryptic Studios Team
# 154
02-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
41. Weapon: Phased Tetryon weapons
Issue: Tet proc is only half as strong as the tet proc of stranded tetryon weapons. no other procs on hybrid weapons have reduced magnitude like this. its at the same level it was at before it and the other procs got a balance pass a while back
Cannot reproduce. Can somebody elaborate with exactly which weapons they were looking at when seeing this discrepancy, and whether or not it is still a viable issue on Holodeck?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Rihannsu
# 155
02-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:

Last time I got AMSed, the scramble would wear off well before the Jam. And that was about a day to two days ago. Scramble part would last about 2-5 Seconds and the Jam would last 10 seconds.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Cryptic Studios Team
# 156
02-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Last time I got AMSed, the scramble would wear off well before the Jam. And that was about a day to two days ago. Scramble part would last about 2-5 Seconds and the Jam would last 10 seconds.
Jam is fragile to incoming damage from the source of the Jam. Was the person that used AMS on you, also dealing any damage to you? That would cause Jam to break prematurely.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Rihannsu
# 157
02-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Jam is fragile to incoming damage from the source of the Jam. Was the person that used AMS on you, also dealing any damage to you? That would cause Jam to break prematurely.
That is something I will have to test. Typically when I get AMSed, it's from a healer, or some random player and not the ones attacking me.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Cryptic Studios Team
# 158
02-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
That is something I will have to test. Typically when I get AMSed, it's from a healer, or some random player and not the ones attacking me.
If they are dealing ANY damage to you, the Jam time will be reduced. This includes "passive" sources of damage like:

- Hangar Pets
- Plasma DOTs
- Aceton Assimilator bursts
- Eject Warp Plasma
etc, etc.

Anything that has the user of the AMS as its ultimate source, and deals damage.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 159
02-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
regarding phased tetryons Cannot reproduce. Can somebody elaborate with exactly which weapons they were looking at when seeing this discrepancy, and whether or not it is still a viable issue on Holodeck?
When I noticed this I was observing a tooltip on phased tetryon DHC and single cannons with a chimera. That was a month ago. I was floating above ESD at the time. I didn't report this as it was already listed here.
Captain
# 160
02-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Cannot reproduce. Can somebody elaborate with exactly which weapons they were looking at when seeing this discrepancy, and whether or not it is still a viable issue on Holodeck?

It's a problem with the DHC and DC only i believe, the tetryon proc is the half.

Related pic

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/...tryonError.jpg
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by mrkollins; 02-20-2013 at 02:54 PM.