Career Officer
# 5161
02-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Jacob sits down after working through the night. A small device before him.

Jacob : there in no time we should have a ally ship here to pick us up.

In deep unknown space Sarah sits in the bridge frustrated at there lack of progress.

Officer : sir I have a transponder signal matching that of captain Jacob.

Sarah: take us there now.
Career Officer
# 5162
02-20-2013, 12:59 PM
And its a dead day lol.
Captain
# 5163
02-20-2013, 03:19 PM
OOC: Classes man.. sheesh... These professors are not that good.*
Career Officer
# 5164
02-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Classes man.. sheesh... These professors are not that good.*
Lol sounds like it
Captain
# 5165
02-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Lol sounds like it
*OOC: 2 or 3 are but the rest my god.. Worthless. Ugh ok back to this.*

*Assassin is on Sarah's vessel with the help from someone on the inside.. and his benefactor.*

Danny: *Sticking to the shadows on the ship in the engineering jefferies tubes. *

Ok where is the thing... *crawls by the tube he wants* Oh my... There it is.

*He slips down and finds the appropriate cords and essential systems.. the core of the main computer..*

*Slipping his signature explosive a special bomb.. all ways of removal will cause detonation..*

*Once done he leaves and sets it as it starts ticking down and flows forth like nanites different than anything seen before. When he arrives to the small vessel attached to the hull..and departs and heads into warp.. While the bomb goes off causing the ship to come to a complete halt.*

*on the vessel he receives a call from the Baron... *

Baron: Has the vessel been stopped in its tracks?

Danny: Yes it has.. They are essentially dead in space.. Like someone told me once the more they gum up the works the easier it is to stop up the drain..

Baron: Good.. I have been ordered by Congress to come to Birkin and influence the Romulans and the Gorn to dispose of all those pesky Vanguard and Federation interlopers. Did you find the technology on the planet?

Danny: Yes I did.. The Romulan ship is scuttled the Romulans around the camp are dead.. Their technology is in the hold.

Baron: Good I guess my other project is in progress.

Danny: Yes it is, and the other is about to start..

Baron: Good the next shipment is about to start. I will enjoy watching the fodder kill each other for survival.

*The warships begin launching cargo bits onto the planet all food with something special in it. Then weapons as well.*
Captain
# 5166
02-20-2013, 07:26 PM
*Officer on Sarah's vessel is manically and furiously slams his fist into the console*

Officer: Captain.. Everything is dead... I got nothing on Sensors...
Career Officer
# 5167
02-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Officer on Sarah's vessel is manically and furiously slams his fist into the console*

Officer: Captain.. Everything is dead... I got nothing on Sensors...
Sarah: get me main systems back now! I want a full check of all personnel. I want to know what happened now. Get me maco team alpha up here now.
Career Officer
# 5168
02-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Sarah walks into engineering.

Sarah : you better have good news for me tom.

Tom: no I don't captain whoever did this did a number it could be days till I can figure this all out.

Sarah: then we are out of time. We need to get hood and Jacob back now. I'm taking maco teams alpha and bravo on the new Argos. We are close enough we can.get there in those. Have the ship ready when we get back.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5169
02-21-2013, 08:51 AM
*Between Birkin and Rebel Space. R.S.S. Matthew Neilson, answering mysterious transponder signal and proceeding to location at Warp 15.*

Matt: How long?

John: 30 minutes. The location appears to be a Class M planet, barely.

Matt: How did a rebel ship end up this far into uncharted space?

XO: We can ask them when we arrive.

Matt: Right.

Engage cloak.

Ops: Sir.

*The Matthew Neilson cloaks.*

Matt: Forrester to all hands, Yellow Alert. Medical Personnel, stand by for rescue operations.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon chimes.*

*30 minutes later, the Matthew Neilson arrives in orbit of Birkin, decloaking and running a planetary scan.*

Matt: Report.

John: I'm detecting a little over 5 Million inhabitants. Romulan, Gorn, Human, Klingon, Vulcan, Reman, Tzenkethi, Dalosian, Betan, Rigellian, Tellarite, and Betazoid.

Matt: Suggestions as to what this place is?

XO: A Bermuda Triangle?

John: Unlikely. I'm reading ion trails leading away from the planet.

Matt: A concentration camp then?

John: More like a prison planet. They just dump prisoners here and leave them to rot.

*The proximity alert chimes.*

Sir, I'm picking up a Republic Vessel on the other side of the planet!

Matt: Hell! Red Alert! Cloak up!

*The Red Alert Klaxon sounds and the lighting dims as the ship cloaks.*

Did they see us?!

John: I don't think so. The only reason I spotted them was because of the planetary scan. The only way they'd have spotted us was if they were looking for us.

Matt: Let's try and keep it that way. Staff Meeting in the Situation Room.

*2 minutes later. The Senior Staff meet in the Situation Room.*

Suggestions people?

John: Sir, we can't just leave these people here.

XO: What if there's a good reason that they're here?

Matt: Commander, aside from the Transponder Beacon, is there any indication of comms equipment on the planet? Anything to indicate a security force?

John: No. In fact, quite the opposite. Several of the races seem to be segregated into camps. Gorns are on their own, as are the Romulans, Remans, and the Klingons. However, there are also Klingons in the Fed-Republic Camps, and the Federation Camp is very close to the Klingon Camp.

Matt: So it's separated into factions, with a political structure?

John: Barely.

Matt: Doctor, opinions?

CMO: Captain, the Imperial ship has been dropping basic provisions, but the Romulan camp and Gorn camp have been taking the supplies before anyone else can get to them.

Matt: Legal?

CMO: Not exactly. Technically, they're providing basic provisions by dropping the supplies, but they're not ensuring that it reaches all the inmates. They're also not providing medical aid to the "inmates".

Matt: Councillor, search every legal transcript you can find on the treatment of prisoners under interstellar law. If we go in, I want to make sure that it's clear that this is a liberations, not a prison break.

Councillor: Yes sir.

Matt: Lieutenant, I want you to prepare a heavily armed away team. Have them ready to beam down in 1 hour.

Security Officer: Yes sir.

Matt: Doctor, prepare a medical team to accompany them. Commander, you'll go too.

XO: Yes sir.

CMO: Understood.

Matt: John, find an ideal beam-down point.

John: I'd suggest beaming down near the transponder.

Matt: When will we next be in transporter range?

John: Remaining cloaked, decloaking just long enough to beam down the relief team, we'll be in range in 2 hours.

Matt: Councillor, I want your legal opinion on this by then.

Any questions?

Dismissed.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 5170
02-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Soon the two cloakrd Argo shuttles arrive in orbit. Sarah is in here full maco armor and standing near the pilot.

Pilot : ma am I'm reading two vessels in orbit.