Starfleet Veteran
# 31
02-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovalmorgan View Post

Admiral Janeway was in command of Voyager during the return of the rogue Vulcan scientist T'Uerell and her Borg forces. Janeway confronted T'Uerell alongside Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise-E. As Picard took command of the fleet to oppose T'Uerell, Janeway left, assuring him that she would be back with some friends.

After T'Uerell's failed attack on Bajor and Deep Space 9, Janeway's reinforcements joined with Picard's fleet, and that of the Klingons and the Romulans. The combined fleet pursued T'Uerell to a nebula where they finally defeated her. (ST video game: Legacy)

During the Borg Invasion of 2381, Voyager was one of the vessels able to be reallocated to an allied fleet to reinforce the position of the USS Enterprise-E and the USS Aventine at the Azure Nebula. While the Enterprise and Aventine traversed subspace tunnels, hoping to find the Borg launching area, Captain Chakotay and Voyager remained in command of the fleet, overseeing efforts to open other tunnels. However, from an allied fleet of over 300, Voyager was the only ship to survive the Borg invasion force of over 7000 Borg cubes from the subspace tunnel within the nebula, and was able to emit a distress call to Starfleet Command. (ST - Destiny novel: Mere Mortals) While the ship was intact, it had its port warp nacelle sheared from its pylon by a grazing collision with a Borg Cube and was drifting in space. The Voyager crew were attempting to salvage material from the battle site to rebuild the nacelle before joining the USS Enterprise-E and the USS Aventine on their search for the source of the Borg invasion. VOY novel: Full Circle (ST - Destiny novel: Lost Souls)

After the Borg Invasion of 2381, Voyager was refitted with a Quantum slipstream drive and made the flagship of Project Full Circle. Chakotay resigned after the Borg invasion and the ship was placed under the command of Captain Afsarah Eden. One of the first missions after getting into the Delta Quadrant would be to meet up with B'Elanna and Miral Paris, who had faked their own deaths. (VOY novel: Full Circle)

In 2402, the USS Voyager made first contact with the Lorians, an avian species.
U are aware that we are on about the timeline in STO, non of those events have happened in STO so its all a mute point.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-21-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcastleton View Post
U are aware that we are on about the timeline in STO, non of those events have happened in STO so its all a mute point.
Thats why I mentioned earlier that the books aren't canon. They aren't. I'm pretty sure that there are enough continuity discrepancies in them to make one crazy, anyway. YMMV, but I really disliked the few that I read in the past.(I can't even remember the tiles, I disliked them enough to give them to the post library)

But as you say, its moot point.
Lieutenant
# 33
02-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcastleton View Post
you're right. you win at the internet.

congrats.
"We are the Perfect World. Life as you know it is over. We will add your monetary distinctiveness to our own. Your player base will adapt to service us. Resistance is Futile."
Captain
# 34
02-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Actually, the Lorian thing in 2402 is part of STO lore. It's mentioned in Volume 23, Chapter 3 of the Path to 2409.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Community Moderator
# 35
02-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnurntumber View Post
I'm pretty sure that there are enough continuity discrepancies in them to make one crazy, anyway.
It's actually a matter of STO canon that you are in fact correct. See for reference:

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Onli...1471048&sr=8-1
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google