Lt. Commander
# 131
02-21-2013, 12:19 AM
Well, it was a week late, but thank you. As do my fleetmates. Now if we could just make the gameplay more dynamic... I hate the fact that I know every enemy, every map, every time. Is there not a way to make the enemies a bit smarter? Not just stronger? Hive Onslaught Elite, it's the only space STF I find even remotely challenging... But It's not, it's just overkill. As a friend of mine said... "It's six tac cubes, two unimatrixis, and the borg queen... All set to the backdrop of a timer while you try not to die." And get rid of the Houston, all that idiotic thing does is aggro everything on the map. Who thought THAT was a good idea? If there were friendly fire I'd subnuc it and let it die in the middle of all six cubes while it's FAW'ing it's little heart out.

Oh.

Now there's an idea, then we could frag afk'ers... But that really wouldn't solve the problem, they'd still get their marks, however it sure would make me feel better. I'm curious, does anyone even read the reports we submit on those jerks?

Anyway, I do appreciate you listening to us and upping the fleet marks. And please, for the love of the gods, no more ninja nerfing. Talk to us, ask us what we need... What we like.. What we dislike... Let us help you make this game awesome and avoid any future "misunderstandings". Now, let's get on that dilithium refining cap problem... Shall we? ;-)
Rihannsu
# 132
02-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
You have a strange definition of something "quick" ...
considering how stahl said changes to fleet mark rewards for existing fleet content would be coming in the following months in his post on the subject, i personally consider a week later to be very quick
Career Officer
# 133
02-21-2013, 03:00 AM
When will we see the STF gear fixed pretty please with a cherry on top Mainly the Be'Ves chest option for KDF females and the accolades that arnt working / updating. And other reputation problems the bug forum has several topics about the problem
Career Officer
# 134 Nukara
02-21-2013, 04:46 AM
Frist they put a timer on it now they give more marks. Something Stinks.
"Of course you know, this means war!" Bugs Bunny
Rihannsu
# 135
02-21-2013, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendharmny View Post
Frist they put a timer on it now they give more marks. Something Stinks.
i'm assuming the 'it' is nukara considering the post's title...i think it's all that sulpher you're smelling
Commander
# 136
02-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Not only that, in Vault: Ensnared you got those two nebula ships that likes to not count. In Colony Invasion they still havn't fixed those Diplomats. And there are a couple of KDF Fleet / Embassy dailies that still have problems.
On the Diplomats. I have found that if you come to a complete stop and let your character go into a normal standing position (not the just stopped running one) and then interact with the Diplomat it will give you credit every time. Of course you cant be shot or disturbed while its happening or you have a good chance of losing credit as well. Its REALLY touchy.

On the 3rd Diplomat just let them run around till they stop moving and are in one spot THEN do the above.
Starfleet Veteran
# 137
02-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuruyo View Post
On the Diplomats. I have found that if you come to a complete stop and let your character go into a normal standing position (not the just stopped running one) and then interact with the Diplomat it will give you credit every time. Of course you cant be shot or disturbed while its happening or you have a good chance of losing credit as well. Its REALLY touchy.

On the 3rd Diplomat just let them run around till they stop moving and are in one spot THEN do the above.
If they did proper QA and/or listened to the feedback they got from Tribble when testing that season before release, a stand-just-right-while holding-your-jaw-in-just-a-certain-manner workaround wouldn't be required.

Or, if they prioritized fixing the already in-game broken things more than pushing out more new broken things, this would have been addressed months ago.

I like that there is a workaround, and I appreciate others sharing it. I just wish that at some point after these issues are identified, they were...you know...fixed.