Career Officer
first: thx to cryptic for adding fleet marks to pvp-content!!!
(http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...91#post8207291)

but (post of mine from another thread),
"one question to all of you:
do you think this is enough?
as for me i don't think so (beside the probably increasing afk'ers fact which shares the same sheet)... not in amount of marks, i would be fine with less per 3-round-missions(in comparison to one-round-pve fleet actions!)!

so:
should all playerS vs. playerS content provide at least a little amount of fleet marks, shouldn't it (f.e. 15/25/...)?

i believe so. i'm glad they finally "begin" to appear in pvp(!), but... u know. i'm a bit scared it will take another loooong time before may additional marks could be added to pvp .

i'm not a pve'er, those can have the fleet actions. plz... even if only for premades".

or another one, a bit more radical:
reward fleet marks to every single pvp mission after every round! 1to1 in amount as in pve fleet actions. every pvp-mission-round is a fleet action compared to pve fleet actions (f.e. 20 players from 20 fleets)!

what do you all think about this change? enough or not?

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 02-20-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
02-21-2013, 01:19 AM
130+ viewings on this thread right now, so i wonder:
no opinions?!

Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
Career Officer
# 3
02-21-2013, 07:57 AM
229 ... ok, i'll stay silent now 'bout this

Captain
# 4
02-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Ya know what they say about looking a gift horse in the mouth, right ?

'bout the only thing missing is bonus FM's linked to damage done or kills but that would clearly send the feds into hysteria.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 5
02-21-2013, 08:21 AM
my guess would be, that with an upcoming PVP faction we will see aditional rewards per game.
Maybe thats the reason why there is still no real reward per game played.
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 6
02-21-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Ya know what they say about looking a gift horse in the mouth, right ?

'bout the only thing missing is bonus FM's linked to damage done or kills but that would clearly send the feds into hysteria.
.... yeah. bread and circuses. i just felt this was the best time to bump 'em "a bit more" into what i would call "right direction" ...
(i know there already been a lot of pressure by the pvp-community and the devs listen to us. again thx for this!!!)
your idea is a well one. but may it should be enwidened with not only giving marks regarding to damage done.
i guess all these stats at the end should have impact on given rewards per player (fleet marks, ec,...):
-damage done
-kills done
-healing done
-used buffs/debuffs on any player except yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
my guess would be, that with an upcoming PVP faction we will see aditional rewards per game.
Maybe thats the reason why there is still no real reward per game played.
so the probably upcoming rom-faction will be pvp-focussed? guess this is something i not heard about yet . can you give a link plz? thx.

Last edited by wast33; 02-21-2013 at 08:46 AM.