Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Rihannsu
# 11
02-21-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
So i would like to know who is giving the Transporter Chiefs Romulan Ale?
dunno, but i've lost count of the times i've wished you could shoot and kill friendly NPCs because of that...makes me wish for a doff called KDF Transporter Officer that i can feed to the 'Execute for Incompetence' mission

Quote:
When i find out who i will energy-whip their behinds into the next galaxy!
is that a promise?
Commander
# 12
02-21-2013, 08:31 AM
I'll keep an eye out for you Shadowfang, if you would like a whipping, let me know

I have to say, i'm glad its happening to others, as i thought it was just me!
Rihannsu
# 13
02-21-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
I'll keep an eye out for you Shadowfang, if you would like a whipping, let me know

I have to say, i'm glad its happening to others, as i thought it was just me!
always up for one, though i probably shouldn't be saying that on these forums...though, to be fair, they've seen much worse

yep, it's been happening to everyone since at least as far back as when i started playing, which was just before the game's 2nd anniversary, and probably even before that
Career Officer
# 14
02-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakija879 View Post
Klingons don't like romulan ale it's too sweet!
That's Saurian brandy you're thinking of. Romulan ale is so bitter it gives most Klingons an instant headache.

And as for the transporter malfunctions, my chief engineer might have "borrowed" a Heisenberg compensator or two. My bad.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Lieutenant
# 15
02-22-2013, 01:37 AM
This happens to me all the time. It's really starting to get annoying, the worst was when I was trying to beam down to Qo'noS from the shipyard and reappeared in the shipyard four times before I eventually ended up on Qo'noS. What's worse is my avatar is a female Alien reptilian I created so she's not exactly a sexy Orion girl that he has an excuse to want to see. Does he have some sort of fetish for reptilians?

... Then after I'd done what I needed to do on Qo'noS, I went back up there and beat him with my Bat'leth out of sheer frustration. I just wish he'd reacted.
I am NEVER calling my avatars 'toons'.

Quote:
Some people buy Tier V ships and expect to automatically win. Other people buy Tier V ships and are Tier V pilots
Commander
# 16
02-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydragonfury View Post
This happens to me all the time. It's really starting to get annoying, the worst was when I was trying to beam down to Qo'noS from the shipyard and reappeared in the shipyard four times before I eventually ended up on Qo'noS. What's worse is my avatar is a female Alien reptilian I created so she's not exactly a sexy Orion girl that he has an excuse to want to see. Does he have some sort of fetish for reptilians?

... Then after I'd done what I needed to do on Qo'noS, I went back up there and beat him with my Bat'leth out of sheer frustration. I just wish he'd reacted.
Be thankful, your not running a Gorn, otherwise you may be one of the few who will see a Gorn butt naked!

STO would be paying for your counselling for years if you saw such a sight! lol
Rihannsu
# 17
02-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Be thankful, your not running a Gorn, otherwise you may be one of the few who will see a Gorn butt naked!

STO would be paying for your counselling for years if you saw such a sight! lol
what's wrong with seeing something like that? it's not like gorn, as a reptillian-based species, have visible genitals anyway
Lieutenant
# 18
02-22-2013, 02:18 AM
If Gorn follow the same parameters as Earth reptiles, then I'm sure there wouldn't be anything too disturbing if I saw one without his clothes....

... If not then, yeah, I think I'd have to have counselling XD.

EDIT to say: I 'would' run a Gorn if there was a female option. But I understand it has to do with canon and whatnot so I just made my own reptilian instead. But most of my bridge officers are Gorn even so.
I am NEVER calling my avatars 'toons'.

Quote:
Some people buy Tier V ships and expect to automatically win. Other people buy Tier V ships and are Tier V pilots

Last edited by ladydragonfury; 02-22-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Lieutenant
# 19
02-22-2013, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post

Oh, and that Exchange Terminal? No - it's not broken - just go all the way to the end there - no, further - further! There you go

Working as intended.
i blame the gorn for breaking ther terminals. there always pressing the buttons to hard
Rihannsu
# 20
02-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioskyline1 View Post
i blame the gorn for breaking ther terminals. there always pressing the buttons to hard
ah, but to them, they're pressing gently; that's the problem...the consoles aren't gorn-proof