Lieutenant
# 11
02-18-2013, 04:42 PM
New patch notes:
Quote:
The damage dealt by Temporal Disruption Device and Bio-Neural Warheads have been restored to their values from before the prior patch.
Looks like the TDD is mostly fixed. I just checked on Tribble. Thanks, Devs! However, its cooldown still increases to 30 seconds after using BOff abilities like Torpedo Spread and High Yield.

I'm worried that if tricobalt torpedoes get another balance pass, the TDD cooldown will change again. Is it possible to normalize its cooldown at 20 seconds?
Career Officer
# 12
02-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepopeofbeers View Post
New patch notes:

Looks like the TDD is mostly fixed. I just checked on Tribble. Thanks, Devs! However, its cooldown still increases to 30 seconds after using BOff abilities like Torpedo Spread and High Yield.

I'm worried that if tricobalt torpedoes get another balance pass, the TDD cooldown will change again. Is it possible to normalize its cooldown at 20 seconds?
I have enperienced this increase to 30 seconds after BOFF abilities (Torp Spread and High Yield) also on Tribble today.

Zeus
Creator of Olympus - Home of the Gods
"I don't test my code often, but when I do I test it in Production"The most interesting dev in the world

I rather be a fence post in Texas than the King of PWE
Career Officer
# 13
02-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepopeofbeers View Post
New patch notes:

That would actually be a buff now that its damage has been corrected. The recharge time was twice that after using a High Yield ability on it before the unintended changes happened.

Looks like they forgot to increase it along with the damage, so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets changed in another patch.
Lieutenant
# 14
02-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishodar View Post
That would actually be a buff now that its damage has been corrected. The recharge time was twice that after using a High Yield ability on it before the unintended changes happened.

Looks like they forgot to increase it along with the damage, so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets changed in another patch.
Oh, don't get me wrong: I'm loving the new 30 second cooldown. And I know asking for 10 seconds more off the top seems a little greedy, but what I'm really aiming for is for the TDD to be decoupled completely from tricobalts. If they decide to roll back the tricobalt changes, the TDD cooldown might go right back to 60 seconds. Since the cooldown decrease seems like an unintended side effect, just like the damage nerf was, and we've never had a Dev address this issue, I'm worried the TDD will constantly yo-yo.

Last edited by thepopeofbeers; 02-21-2013 at 10:25 AM.