Career Officer
# 31
02-17-2013, 09:35 AM
They fixed all the item descriptions, thanks for listening to my rant Cryptic ^^

I will try to label my uniforms now, maybe they fixed that too
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule
Republic Veteran
# 32
02-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if alien ships don't allow the veteran material since it looks Starfleet or KDF. I believe alien ships don't even include the standard materials that the regular ships get. I know that the Kar'Fi gives two choices that either are for that particular ship or for all Fek'Ihri ships that might exist.
cryptic answered that one a long time ago. Vet skins are for faction only ships. no lockbox/lobi ships except for the mirror ships i believe.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 33
02-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Darn, I still cant label my outifts. All my Caitians and even my Ferisan has this glitch. A friend of mine who has a caitian also, is able to. So it must just be something with my data. Anyone know how to fix this??
Career Officer
# 34
06-17-2013, 03:43 PM
I found another, i bought the Romulan 22 century set for the helmet, looked cool. But the helmet is the only piece that doesnt show up in my taylor options. Nothing in the head or uniform sections for a helmet, hat or head piece. Has anyone else found this glitch? No dont get me wrong about the pants, if they ever decided to sell golfclubs in game, i would probably then use those pants, the scarf is a bit dramatic too, should I want my female bridge officer to look like Rikku, ill be all set

On another matter, the option for "soft boots" has gone missing from the fed side, some of my toons outfits there where changed to leather. The ROmulan pants also has a clipping issue, the pants cover some of the outside of the boot.
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
06-17-2013, 05:20 PM
One thing to watch out for: If you dismiss the Borg Sci boff you get from the accolade in Khitomer Accord you can NEVER get him back. Ever.

catstarsto: My Caitain has this too and I think it's something with her being too short. Maybe try adjusting the height slider?

--- post above it stararmy's---

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-18-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Closed Thread