Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Ensign
# 11
01-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottythec View Post
To be honest, I was leaving things fairly vague to make sure that I could accomodate as many people as possible.

I'd like to base the fleet on an Imperial attack squadron, maybe try and link up with any RP'ers in other fleets to try and get a sense of continuity and "us-vs-Them" against the Feds.

And blowing stuff up. Lots of blowing stuff up. :-D

If you don't mind having some "klingon attitude", i'm all in for this idea!

My Bop (and other ships) are at your disposal!
Ensign
# 12
01-26-2013, 07:45 AM
I'm still early on with My Klingon toon...got 3 Fed toons, 1 in an RP fleet (the 26th Fleet)...2 more I hope to add as alts...so, I'd really like to get my Klingon also involved in an RP fleet. His crew of boffs are more Klingon than not, though he does have a Gorn, an Orion, and a Nausicaan. (4 Klingon boffs)....and KDF centric would appeal to me, more than not....though rogue KDF+allies could also be fun, I suppose.
Ensign
# 13
01-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Alttimcvalti: I'd love to have you aboard! Throw me a message in game at @shardbolt and we'll get you sorted out with an invite!

Scottfreeman; dude, I'm Throl from the 26th fleet! You KNOW youre welcome to join! >.>
Ensign
# 14 Lifetime KDF
02-22-2013, 02:24 AM
Hello everyone,

i'm a Lifetime Subscriber, 1000 day Vet, Mainly KDF player. I'm looking for a KDF RP fleet, as well as any popular places for KDF/UFP players to meet and Rp in game.

Send me a PM on the boards with any response.

Thanks.
Ensign
# 15
03-16-2013, 09:43 PM
I am also looking for a dedicated, Klingon centric (light RP) fleet. I prefer a start up, so I can be a part of building the fleet from the ground up.

I tried putting my own together a few months ago, but could not get 5 players togeter to start it. Was going with the name: Hegh Yan Strike Fleet which has some interesting lore behind the name.

The Hegh yan Strike Fleet was a military unit that was commanded by Lorak. It was involved in battle engagements against the Romulans in the N'derial system

Hegh yan means "sword of death" in tlhIngan Hol. (TOS video game: Klingon Academy)
Ezreq Blodvaerd
VA-50, USS Squall
Recruitment Officer
Pax Infinitus
Ensign
# 16
03-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Also looking for a KDF RP fleet, one that doesn't mind having a homosexual-but-not-at-all-flaming warrior...
Lieutenant
# 17
03-25-2013, 07:34 AM
I have a new fleet. Alpha Squad 56. I own it.
Send me friend request or message.
@nelson2014
U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC 1701-Z
Malivistitisa Class (39-century Federation Class)

Last edited by nelson2014; 03-25-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Ensign
# 18
03-25-2013, 10:38 AM
There's got to be a somewhat-established semi-RP fleet out there, right? Or do I have to start one? Something like the Honorable Outsiders, maybe... hmm.... That's a last resort. Come on... someone?