Captain
# 41
02-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Ah Zombie thread!!!! Quick get the pulsewave.
Captain
# 42
02-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldwolf89 View Post
to get to Vice Admiral because I wanted the Akira carrier.
You really thought you'd get a Akira Carrier for free? It's a $25 ship in the c-store, why in the world would you expect to get one for hitting lvl 50?

Oh and BTW, the Mirror ships are little more then reskined versions of the existing T5 Cruisers.

As someone else pointed out, T5 ships you get when hitting Rear Admiral have always been the top end free ship in the game, even before it went F2P. Ships like the Akira and others have always cost money to get.
Ensign
# 43
05-02-2013, 10:05 PM
ye no genuine reward for max rank, kinda spoils this max lvl feeling, like one of em admiral side arms or something, like ak47 or something kewl =(
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Hi all,

I recently achieved Vice Admiral rank and was wondering if any one knew why you gain access to a new ship at every rank milestone except this one?

I find it strange that there is no ship reward for reaching the lvl cap rank of Vice Admiral.

Have any Cryptic staff ever commented on this?
Now you got to start working off all those free ships you got thru your career.

---post above is dpglerch's---

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 05-02-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Closed Thread