Career Officer
# 21
02-22-2013, 05:24 AM
There's many, many bugs in this game that the Devs have given us no indication when or even if they intend to address.

Whilst KDF characters still can't customize their Tier 4 Marauding (Diplomacy) Boffs, Cryptic has all the same seen fit to remove the Tailor code that allowed a limited amount of customization.

Dev time is being spent removing things from the game that they feel detrimentally affect them and yet there's little evidence of them addressing the bugs that affect our enjoyment of STO on a daily basis.

If you'd like to show your support for our campaign for more transparency and accountability from the Developers of Star Trek Online, please consider joining the 'Disenchanted' - see my sig for details.
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012

Last edited by weylandjuarez; 02-22-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Rihannsu
# 22
02-22-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascaladar View Post
- NPC pathfinding is catastrophal in some of the old ground maps like the fire caves for example
while the pathfinding is still borked on many maps, the fire cave's
was fixed a few months ago, or so they claimed; i generally stay away from that mission because it takes too long for no decent reward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussere View Post
_ the unability to claim C-store 'Tribble of Borg' item for alt toons.
this is not a bug; it says right in the description that it's a single character unlock, so if you want multiple borg tribbles, you have to pay multiple times

Last edited by shadowfang240; 02-22-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Career Officer
# 23
02-22-2013, 10:33 AM
*Mission: Secrets of the Ancients.(New Romulus)- Cannot drop or finished mission. Submitted a ton of tickets with no fix in sight. Cannot claim 32k in DIL since character does no advance in mission.
Captain
# 24
02-22-2013, 10:40 AM
My Qin running mk12 KHG shield and MK12 purple field generator shows a shield strength of a bit more than 7100 on the defense tab tooltip as of yesterdays patch.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Rihannsu
# 25
02-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
My Qin running mk12 KHG shield and MK12 purple field generator shows a shield strength of a bit more than 7100 on the defense tab tooltip as of yesterdays patch.
ouch...better switch to a different ship until that gets fixed - which won't be until some time next year since it's a KDF ship
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Listing DOFF assignments from the Heads of Departement tab closes other windows. Openning the replicator window makes the DOFF assignment revert to sector tab. Pretty annoying when you have to replicate things for an assignment that's in the Heads of Departement tab.

That's not a bug but that's an extremely poor design. Why the hell does a window that should be a child window of a main window have any influence on other main windows state?
Rihannsu
# 27
02-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Keep em coming. I hope a developer is watching this thread.
Captain
# 28
02-22-2013, 08:37 PM
KDF maurding boff uniform/face/body can not be changed, regardless of what species your captain is and what species the boff is.

KDF transporters on the homeworld frequently send you the wrong place. e.g. *selects first city from shipyard* results in *sent to shipyard... from shipyard* (yeah.. that happens often.)

(not 100% sure on this one, but putting it up incase) Defensive carrier pets seem to have some major aggroing ability :/ e.g. Shield Repair unit drawing the aggro of a cube in ker'ret that was on the border of "sensor horizon" (The cube was just visible because it was THAT far away, yet still went for the SRU)
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
-QA department does not seem to be working as intended, bug fix it please
/ thread.
Nothing more needs to be said.
Next time you log in, ask yourself this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
If you can't have fun, then what is the point?
Rihannsu
# 30
02-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Nothing needs to be said. but this thread needs to be seen by Stahl and Co.