Captain
# 11
02-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Considering there are people flying around with fleet elite phasers I don't see how you can get more confirmed than "it's already happened".
It was also stated by the devs that Elite Fleet space weapons would be the faction's signature weapon type (Phasers for Fed, Disruptors for KDF). Those even correlate with the ground Elite Fleet weapons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrospider View Post
They are not fleet Elite. They are fleet Advanced.
No there's Elite Fleet weapons out. I've seen them linked in chat. Go to Organized PvP or Doffjobs and ask for someone to link them.
Captain
# 12
02-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Yeah...thanks for proving you've got zero credibility.

Enough fleets have hit T4 engineering to confirm that Elite space weapons are Phaser (or Disruptor) only.
Captain
# 13
02-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Enough fleets have hit T4 engineering to confirm that Elite space weapons are Phaser (or Disruptor) only.
It's T5 Engineering... though yes, enough fleets have reached that, too.
Captain
# 14
02-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
It's T5 Engineering... though yes, enough fleets have reached that, too.
You're right. I keep forgetting they split weapons from engines on the Elite tier.
Republic Veteran
# 15
02-22-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
As the others have said before, there are already fleets with T5 engineering, and they've already confirmed that there is only phasers.

As for the Kumari, I think the wing cannon overload skill is fine. With the CD on it, it's already been restricted to being used as a finisher. It's not there for the DPS. If you want DPS, just continue cycling your CRF instead. Of course it'd be nice if they weren't in the same CD group, but I'm not too bothered by it. To be honest, I'm just using 2 of the 3 consoles simply for the accuracy bonus, and I paired it with the wing cannon platforms since they're the only ones that don't trigger a global CD.
Ensign
# 16
02-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:

Yep! you're right! I didn't think that anyone would level the engineering part of their fleet bases first!! lol

My mistake.

Proto.
Ensign
# 17
02-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:

Tier 4 is elite fleet engines
Tier 5 is elite fleet weapons

I will ignore the personal attack.

Proto.

Last edited by astrospider; 02-22-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
02-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Hey!!

4 second charge with about a 60k crit + 15 second global cooldown on all boff abilities + 3 min recharge = this ability is useless

The rumor is not about the And phasers. It's about the Elite Fleer weapons being only phasers.
I am running Elite Fleet Phaser DHC's -- Their stats are [Dmg]x2 [Acc] [SHeal] (last mod not listed, but proc is present in tooltip).

No, Cannon Overload does NOT put all BOFF skill on cooldown... it only shares cooldowns with BOFF cannon skills. I one-passed my fleet mate's fully healed Excelsior with Cannon Overload + BO3 + HYT3 quantums during last night's PVP testing.

Yes, Feds only get Elite Fleet Phasers, and KDF get Elite Fleet Disruptors.
Ensign
# 19
02-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azntrigboi View Post
As the others have said before, there are already fleets with T5 engineering, and they've already confirmed that there is only phasers.

As for the Kumari, I think the wing cannon overload skill is fine. With the CD on it, it's already been restricted to being used as a finisher. It's not there for the DPS. If you want DPS, just continue cycling your CRF instead. Of course it'd be nice if they weren't in the same CD group, but I'm not too bothered by it. To be honest, I'm just using 2 of the 3 consoles simply for the accuracy bonus, and I paired it with the wing cannon platforms since they're the only ones that don't trigger a global CD.
$50 for 10% accuracy is crazy. The question is, if you had a dread or a hec or fleet tac/bug would you buy this pac?
Ensign
# 20
02-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar487a View Post
I am running Elite Fleet Phaser DHC's -- Their stats are [Dmg]x2 [Acc] [SHeal] (last mod not listed, but proc is present in tooltip).

No, Cannon Overload does NOT put all BOFF skill on cooldown... it only shares cooldowns with cannon BOFF skills. I one-passed my fleet mate's fully healed Excelsior with Cannon Overload + BO3 + HYT3 quantums during last night's PVP testing.

Yes, Feds only get Elite Fleet Phasers, and KDF get Elite Fleet Disruptors.
Cannon over load: 4 sec charge + 15 sec global cooldown(cannon RF+SV) + 3 min cooldown is inferior to alpha strike with BO3 which has a much quicker recharge time.

Also this discussion was about stf dps. Pvp dps is situational and obviously completely different.