Survivor of Remus
# 21
02-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radkip View Post
I can't imagine it's hard to do a UI check to prevent logging out in combat.

"Nerp nee nerp, I'm dying, gonna go press the logout button. Oh no! The logout button checks my character's red alert status now! Derp I'm dead. This game sucks."
Well....there is one guy that only uses the cats in ground PvP,and he has that 'feature' on a keybind....and we all know who that is
Career Officer
# 22
02-21-2013, 10:20 PM
If it's who I think it is, that guy also has it on Space too. lol.
Ensign
# 23
02-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
I'll just go ahead and say it. Why not. It is @izzled from federation emergency services fleet. I have seen him do it in kerrat a number of times and occasionally on ground maps too when he is not in a premade.

And please don't warn me again for stating facts that I and numerous others have seen this person doing it. If you truly care about exploiters ruining this game you will allow this post to stand cause many others have seem him actually do it. Hopefully I can get a little backup on this.
Captain
# 24
02-22-2013, 01:11 AM
I use MEF if I get decloaked, and with the Romulan subterfuge boffs makes it about as powerful as a regular cloak allowing me to remain fully hidden until cloak is back off cooldown. They may just be doing this. Its like having a second battle cloak.
Survivor of Remus
# 25
02-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
Yes he does He's the guy that will stroke his own ego when he kills you by saying in chat how good he is and how much you suck,and cry and whine that his skills and hypo don't work when he gets killed....and that he's still 'awesome' and you still suck.

(we all know him as Bigglesworth)
Ensign
# 26
02-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon1975 View Post
Yes he does He's the guy that will stroke his own ego when he kills you by saying in chat how good he is and how much you suck,and cry and whine that his skills and hypo don't work when he gets killed....and that he's still 'awesome' and you still suck.

(we all know him as Bigglesworth)
Yep that most certainly fits the description of the guy two posts above you

And while you attempt to hide this in your post I haven't seen bigglesworth in quite a while. Although he was a problem too. No need to hide names in black dude.

Last edited by yippeekiyaymf; 02-22-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Survivor of Remus
# 27
02-22-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yippeekiyaymf View Post
Yep that most certainly fits the description of the guy two posts above you

And while you attempt to hide this in your post I haven't seen bigglesworth in quite a while. Although he was a problem too. No need to hide names in black dude.
His account got banned for a second time,but he's back.....new account,same BS.