So when i hit 100 it stops?
Commander
# 12
02-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Thanks you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
02-21-2013, 09:57 PM
I like the bonus marks for Fleet Defense....

...but after the two I did today, I hope I just got grouped with 38 morons... I mean, newbies... and not 38 people who said "Hey! We can let all the transports and all the facilities get destroyed, and still come out of this with 30+11 marks during bonus hour(s)!"

I'm not sure giving people 30 marks just for showing up is going to work out... my gut reaction was that if say ALL TWELVE freighters and or ALL FOUR facilities get destroyed/disabled, the Fleet Defense should end RIGHT THEN, with no marks for anyone... but no cooldown, either.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-21-2013, 11:52 PM
The problem is not the fleet marks. The problem is the grind is way to long.Most fleets will never reach teir 5. So why play fleet mission to get fleet marks that may never have any real value!

Stop tieing everything in the game to high exspensive Dilithium prices!

Then maybe more people will want to condribute to fleets more!
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
02-22-2013, 06:55 AM
But the fleet marks r great value and it adds longevity to the game if tier 5 was so easy to gst to there would be complaints
Captain
# 16
02-22-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoppers View Post
So why play fleet mission to get fleet marks that may never have any real value!
Dilithium is rather easy to get. If you really try, hitting the 8k refinement cap isn't that hard to do. STOWiki.org has some good guides for earning Dilithium.

Fleet Marks were much more difficult to come by and for many fleets was a big part of what was holding them back. The new fleet mark rewards actually lets you earn marks faster now then you could with the IOR daily.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
02-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptvanor View Post
Dilithium is rather easy to get. If you really try, hitting the 8k refinement cap isn't that hard to do. STOWiki.org has some good guides for earning Dilithium.

Fleet Marks were much more difficult to come by and for many fleets was a big part of what was holding them back. The new fleet mark rewards actually lets you earn marks faster now then you could with the IOR daily.
^this!!

And the main issue with dilitium is the refinement cap. Getting it is not hard at all. If the cap was raised to say 20k per day, that would help out with getting projects done faster.

The refinement cap is the thing that slows my fleet down the most. My fleet has 5-8 people online every night, and we are able to get about 20K in dil. More if we just focus on dil missions, but we like to mix it up, sometimes forced to due to cool down times sometimes lol.
Captain
# 18
02-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dauntlessf05 View Post
And the main issue with dilitium is the refinement cap.
I don't see them increasing that any time soon. In CO they doubled the Questionite refinement cap for the 1,000 day vet reward, but didn't do that here. Since the vet reward system isn't going to go past 1,000 days they aren't likely to add it in as part of that.

I don't see any chance of them doing a across the board increase either.
Captain
# 19
02-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkarie14 View Post
But the fleet marks r great value and it adds longevity to the game if tier 5 was so easy to gst to there would be complaints
As opposed to the absolute lack of complaints that it'll take non-mega fleets years to get to T5?
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
02-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptvanor View Post
I don't see them increasing that any time soon. In CO they doubled the Questionite refinement cap for the 1,000 day vet reward, but didn't do that here. Since the vet reward system isn't going to go past 1,000 days they aren't likely to add it in as part of that.

I don't see any chance of them doing a across the board increase either.
Yea i know

We can dream though right? lol