Empire Veteran
Now that all the promised content: winter event; anniversary event; new fleet ships; andorian ships; has been released.. will it be a slow and painful wait till May 2013?
Captain
# 2
02-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Until then, you can do just what your signature says.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-22-2013, 10:25 PM
..The older you get, the faster time flies. *May*
Republic Veteran
# 4
02-22-2013, 10:54 PM
JUST TO ADD TO YOUR DESPAIR:

I know that we're all now waiting with bated breath for May to roll around...

.... but in all honestly, it's probably going to be an "official announcement" type of affair, along with more dates.
I mean, c'mon.
Do you honestly expect them to have an entirely new faction, even if it's as halfway developed as the current KDF, with a decent number of starships, new starting zones, costumes, and UI, ready to go... in 3 months?
Let''s face it. I'm as stoked as the next guy that we're finally seeing the official acknowledgement here. But it'll be quite some time till we have a functional faction up and running.
Formerly GT-01. Runnin' a small lite-RP casual fleet called "The Voyagers"! Message me in-game at either Salen@GT01 or Xavok@GT01 if yer interested.
Here's my neat Idea's Thread.
Commander
# 5
02-22-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarseir View Post
Now that all the promised content: winter event; anniversary event; new fleet ships; andorian ships; has been released.. will it be a slow and painful wait till May 2013?
I am sure there will be at least one lock box to fill the gap.

Beers,

Jengoz =/

=-=-=-=-=-=
Play Farts! They're Funny!
Republic Veteran
# 6
02-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Only if you actively wait for it. If you busy yourself with other things, it'll be here in no time. So, in the mean time......... Play Dabo!
Empire Veteran
# 7
02-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
JUST TO ADD TO YOUR DESPAIR:

I know that we're all now waiting with bated breath for May to roll around...

.... but in all honestly, it's probably going to be an "official announcement" type of affair, along with more dates.
I mean, c'mon.
Do you honestly expect them to have an entirely new faction, even if it's as halfway developed as the current KDF, with a decent number of starships, new starting zones, costumes, and UI, ready to go... in 3 months?
Let''s face it. I'm as stoked as the next guy that we're finally seeing the official acknowledgement here. But it'll be quite some time till we have a functional faction up and running.
To be fair, there's no guarantee it's even going to be a Romulan faction anyways.

Empire Veteran
# 8
02-23-2013, 12:02 AM
You guys should really not get your hopes up too high. I'd rather they take their time with the rommy faction and release it early 2014 (maybe to coincide with 4th anniversary) than rushing everything out.
Republic Veteran
# 9
02-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Quote:
You guys should really not get your hopes up too high. I'd rather they take their time with the rommy faction and release it early 2014 (maybe to coincide with 4th anniversary) than rushing everything out.
I do not have my hopes up for a Romulan Faction. I am just eagerly waiting to see what is in store for us.
Career Officer
# 10
02-23-2013, 12:07 AM
Yes, especially if you can't manage your expectations ... Dstahl pretty much tried to lower them in "Ask Cryptic February" already, coming from Dstahl that's a bad sign

Quote:
Dstahl: We are not ready to begin discussing the details of what is in our May update, however the reference definitely suggests that it is related to Romulans in some way. We will share more news about the update and give a clearer response to your question as we get closer to May.
we need to reserve these ships for a future update when we can implement a playable Romulan faction.
If and when we release a Romulan faction, ....

Last edited by thutmosis85; 02-23-2013 at 12:18 AM.