Captain
# 11
02-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranncore View Post
If I buy zen via dilithium in this game, will I be able to use the zen in other cryptic/pwe games?
No. Zen is bound to whatever game you purchased for / earned them in.

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranncore View Post
If I buy zen via dilithium in this game, will I be able to use the zen in other cryptic/pwe games?
No. Zen purchased on the exchange is bound to STO.

EDIT: Aw, ninjaed by sumghai.
Captain
# 13
02-08-2013, 06:10 PM
That's right. But Zen purchased regularly can be used across all their games.
# 14
02-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Kewl thanks for the quick answers
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-09-2013, 12:57 AM
With the crazy amounts of dil required for star base ect projects it would make sense to remove the cap. If they are concerned about people using dil to buy zen and ransack the c-store the cap the amount of zen that can be bought daily using dil
Captain
# 16
02-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Hell no, I like that cap. I means I don't have to devote ALL MY TIME farming the bloody things because everyone is being held back by that gateway.

Circumvent it with alts and dil mining claims.

What I find really annoying is that said mining claims are BoP!! Why the hell is that. :s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 17
02-09-2013, 08:17 AM
I'm not that keen on farming more resources through alts. With the way reputation works, combined with Starbases and Embassies, it's just so much to do on one character, turning around and doing it all over again on five or six? It's too much like work at that point.

I have alts. But I play all of my characters, main and alts included, for fun. So I'm just not that dedicated to resource gathering. I try to focus that on the main character and just goof off with the alts. It slows down the entire process. So like my alts do get dilithium and what not. But not in any efficient manner.
Lt. Commander
# 18 dilithium refining
02-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Hi! this is probably not the first time this is request, but could criptic consider to increase the amount of dilithium refine daily, why cant we just get what we work for? if i spend 4 hours to get 15000 dil, i should be capable to refine it all after all, i did work to get it
Captain
# 19
02-23-2013, 05:50 AM
You're right, it's not the first time it's been asked. The developers have said that not enough people make their daily cap at the moment to justify increasing the cap but they will consider it in the future.

Soon (tm) in other words.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-23-2013, 05:55 AM
Hey thx for that quick reply i am glad to know they are at it tx again