Ensign
# 41
11-08-2012, 08:33 AM
did not have any problems a min ago buying zen points
Ensign
# 42
11-25-2012, 09:06 AM
It keeps saying your purchase failed for an unknown reason. And I guess they will not fix the issue since its not so wide spread ... and when the sale ends anyone who can get zen will be all happy and those who cant because of this silly error that seems to be due to account issues... will be in tears. Like what you guys don't want /our/ money? Apparently steam wallet isn't a viable purchasing tool it grays out to no payment option available as soon as the "transaction" tries to go through

Last edited by f19specter; 11-25-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Ensign
# 43
02-08-2013, 09:49 PM
how can i purchase keys for the boxes?

can i use the zen for that?
Ensign
# 44
02-23-2013, 06:45 AM
Strange, Tried buy Zen and after entering credit card info (etc) I click the button and it does nothing. Any thoughts? Also been playing since release so not new just new to the forum.

Last edited by captlipman; 02-23-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Ensign
I notice when Star Trek Online first joined with Perfect World I bought a PW Prepaid Card which went totally toward Zen and there was no apparent means of shifting any of it toward C-Points at the time. This really bothered me cause I wasn't able to buy any
of the really good stuff I wanted. It discouraged me from buying anymore PW Prepaid Cards.
Ensign
# 46
04-02-2013, 09:45 AM
I understand there's security concerns when dealing with online payment. What I do not understand is the fact that the money for zen have been paid from my account to skrill/pwe and are still not available. Basically I've paid for a service I haven't received.

The fact that this have been paid with a debet/credit card and verified by my banks verification system makes this even more ridiculous. The verification my bank asks for includes social security number, password and a one time use code that i get from a personal device from my bank.

Not at all impressed with the "security" measures!
Ensign
# 47
04-12-2013, 08:02 AM
I paid yesterday from Rapipago for Argentina, and i don have the zen yet, y have the tickets already. There are any support when i can discharge my consult?

Last edited by markfila; 04-12-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Captain
# 48
04-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Great guide; thanks for writing it!

EDIT: I have a problem. I can't seem to use my debit card for the transaction. It's an CIBC card, and I'm in Canada.
Please fix the Foundry lag!

Last edited by psycoticvulcan; 04-12-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Ensign
# 49
04-15-2013, 09:45 AM
How do I send a friend Zen // purchase Zen for their account?

I've tried posting my own thread to ask but it wont let me which IMO seems kinda weird how is one expected to ask for help if we can't post our own threads? /daft.com?
Captain
# 50
04-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksacred View Post
How do I send a friend Zen // purchase Zen for their account?

I've tried posting my own thread to ask but it wont let me which IMO seems kinda weird how is one expected to ask for help if we can't post our own threads? /daft.com?
You cannot buy Zen for someone. The best you could do is buy a Zen card for someone and send that to them.

As far as posting your own thread, the game requires you to buy Zen or to have played a certain amount of time before you can make your own threads in most sections of the forum.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Closed Thread