Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Captain
# 11
02-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanofborg View Post
So what do you think of this, would it ruin or improve the Game, maybe it would change things up a little and introduce new play styles, what are your takes on it?
Turn rate should stay 6 on this ship. 7.5? That's insane.

Also, I'm not a fan of having the All Good Things Galaxy X Dreadnought monstrosity named after one of the cooler regular Galaxy class ships to ever appear in an episode of TNG.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-23-2013, 11:23 AM
I really like the look of these. Would love to seem them in the game. One question though. Why can't I use the Energy Phase Device on my Ambassador Class?
Republic Veteran
# 13
02-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Turn rate should stay 6 on this ship. 7.5? That's insane.

Also, I'm not a fan of having the All Good Things Galaxy X Dreadnought monstrosity named after one of the cooler regular Galaxy class ships to ever appear in an episode of TNG.
it was on 6, dont know why i changed it!
Republic Veteran
# 14
02-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdax View Post
I really like the look of these. Would love to seem them in the game. One question though. Why can't I use the Energy Phase Device on my Ambassador Class?
its main use is to change the energy type of ships with special beam or cannon attacks/abilities

but it could be changed so that when the device is used on all other ships it boosts wpn power by +15% for 10secs and all beam abilities have slight damage output increase!
Career Officer
# 15
02-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Well the Yamato isn't directly a reference to the Galaxy Class, it was to the Japanese World War II battleship. Still, the Musashi and Shinano were the Yamato's sister ships so call it the Musashi Class

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato-class_battleship

Here are some alternative names:

Ise Class
Hyuga Class
Yamashiro Class
Kirishima Class
Hiei Class
Kongo Class
Nagato Class
Scharnhorst Class
Tirpitz Class
Gneisenau Class
Bismarck Class
Warspite Class

Last edited by diesel2004; 03-02-2013 at 07:14 PM.