Lt. Commander
Hello forum.

Recently, I got some foundry slots so I thought I'd put them to use.

Mission Name: Temporal Investigations
Author: @enterprise629
Minimum Level: Any Level
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HAW6EUZBT
Estimated Mission Length: Awaiting Feedback. Depends on the player.

Incoming message:

I have a contact for you on channel 2, he's hailing us [Rank].

He claims he works with the federation, but our records indicate no signs of his existence. Shall I put him through? From the looks of him [Rank], he's not from these parts... our time.

I think we should investigate.

(Please be aware after you hail the contact, more mission details are given).

Again, this is my first ever mission, so any notes how to improve, or any bugs and what not are welcome.

Thank you.

Preview Images:

Last edited by enterprise629; 02-25-2013 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added two preview pictures.
Captain
# 2
02-24-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterprise629 View Post
2) Mirror Fed ships appear after you defeat a Tholian Group.

I had no idea they'd appear, they're not even in the "story tab", or in the map - can anyone confirm this appearance? At least I can add in what will happen, to an extent I assume if your mission fails.
Tholian use a skill that spawn either mirror universe ship, or sometimes a wells. The mirror universe are enemy, the wells is an ally. Nothing you can do to prevent that, except using tholian costume on another sort of enemy, so they stop using tholian skill, and use those new enemy set skill. However, you also loose tholian web and all those skills.
It's not only on the Foundry, it's part of the tholian behavior everywhere in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
Tholian use a skill that spawn either mirror universe ship, or sometimes a wells. The mirror universe are enemy, the wells is an ally. Nothing you can do to prevent that, except using tholian costume on another sort of enemy, so they stop using tholian skill, and use those new enemy set skill. However, you also loose tholian web and all those skills.
It's not only on the Foundry, it's part of the tholian behavior everywhere in the game.
Ah! Thank you for the information, I never knew.

I wonder if we'll ever get an option to turn such features off in the future, if it's possible of course. I think it'll be very minor though, on the foundry list.

Well, I better add in some extra dialog to justify their appearance then.

Thanks for the feedback. (Y)