Lieutenant
# 21
01-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey2409 View Post
Jan. 21, 2013 did the gorn minefield fleet action several times now. still can't collect the reward from Halting the Gorn Advance mission. must still be broken
I've had no problem getting the reward.

1) Are you taking the "Halting the Gorn Advance (Daily)" version of the mission? There is also a "Halting the Gorn Advance" mission which has its own rewards, separate from the Dilithium/Fleet Marks reward of the 'Daily' version. The 'Daily' version is not necessarily available every day.

2) The "Daily" version requires that the 4 Mineral Samples in the board be collected. Check your mission log for the mission and it will say 0/4, 1/4, etc.

3) If you are trying to complete the 'regular' (non-"Daily") version of the mission (why?), i think you actually need to go over to the system and enter it, not just queue it up in the PvE queue.
Lieutenant
# 22
02-22-2013, 04:09 AM
hey guys,

can anybody tell me where to find/recover the minerals? I only find 2 of 4 always...couldn?t find anything in the wiki yet.

I need to know the place/location where to find it.

thanks in advance
Ensign
# 23
02-24-2013, 05:31 AM
I can't find Mineral samples either.

It's like they got removed.

I have 3 of 4 and can't find the fourth.
Career Officer
# 24
02-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstar2 View Post
I can't find Mineral samples either.

It's like they got removed.

I have 3 of 4 and can't find the fourth.
If you press V (or whichever button you have your scan area bound to) then the pointer should direct you to the samples. Although 3 of them are easily found the other is quite a way out to the left of the spawn, everyone seems to go right for some reason, so tends to be missed unless it's the daily rotation and more than one person is working on the minerals.
Concessimus etiam omnibus liberis hominibus regni nostri, et dedit pro nobis et heredibus nostris in perpetuum, quibus libertates subscriptas, habendas et tenendas eis et heredibus suis de nobis et heredibus nostris in perpetuum.
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
02-24-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwgacy1 View Post
If you press V (or whichever button you have your scan area bound to) then the pointer should direct you to the samples. Although 3 of them are easily found the other is quite a way out to the left of the spawn, everyone seems to go right for some reason, so tends to be missed unless it's the daily rotation and more than one person is working on the minerals.
They're actually marked by big circles on your map and your minimap. As far as I know, the locations of said minerals never changes.

EDIT

Doh! I just realised that this was a necro'd thread
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.
Career Officer
# 26
02-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
They're actually marked by big circles on your map and your minimap. As far as I know, the locations of said minerals never changes.
I know, but if someone's asking they probably don't look at the map so I thought it'd be better to just direct them.

I also didn't realise it hadn't been posted in for a while. I thought the title was familiar.
Concessimus etiam omnibus liberis hominibus regni nostri, et dedit pro nobis et heredibus nostris in perpetuum, quibus libertates subscriptas, habendas et tenendas eis et heredibus suis de nobis et heredibus nostris in perpetuum.